Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Oblivion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Final Oblivion Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Final Oblivion Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Final Oblivion Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Final Oblivion Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Final Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Final Oblivion   Final Oblivion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Name: Final Oblivion

Magic Cost: 720

Requirements: Must be in Kitsune no Ishida form and 2/3 of HP

Effect: A pitch black aura appears around Daimos and starts to flare wildly as his power reaches it's highest level. Wave of dark energy surge outward from Daimos' body, damaging anyone within range as Daimos charges a powerful blast of dark energy above his head, creating a vortex and pulling his enemies even closer to deal more damage. Daimos then slams the blast to the ground, destroying anything within range.

Damage: 900 to one person
450 to two people
300 to three people
225 to four people
180 to five people
150 to six people
129 to seven people
113 to eight people
100 to nine people
90 to ten people

History: Daimos received this attack when he reunited with his sister Rya. When the two of the combined their birth medallions, Rya received her Shadow Queen Ninja form, but Daimos received something much darker. He received this attack. Daimos was unaware of how to unleash it at first, but realized that it was somehow connected to his demon blood. Daimos finally activated the attack...but at the cost of nearly destroying the Imperial City in Land of Dragons.
Back to top Go down

Final Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Oblivion   Final Oblivion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:31 pm

hun, I'm afraid you don't have that form.
Back to top Go down

Final Oblivion
Page 1 of 1