Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble in the mansion (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue200/200Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue120/120Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:05 pm

Jack sighed as he entered the Twilight Town mansion, spinning his sword as he stopped two inches from the door and spun around, cutting a neo shadow in half. "Looks like I'm in for a good time..." he muttered, a small army of heartless flooding the main hall.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue400/400Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue300/300Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:22 pm

"Jack!", Roxas said flipping over a few heartless and pulling out his keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Genesis

Number of posts : 55
Class : SOLDIER 1st Class
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:31 pm

Genesis walks up behind the Heartless and cuts through all of them. "Pathetic lessers...I don't want anybody in my way..." Genesis charges towards Roxas and Jack and gets ready to slash them with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue200/200Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue120/120Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:49 pm

"YIKES!!!!" Jack shouted as he backflipped away from Genesis and leaped in the air, landing on the top of the stairs. "Well. Looks like we've got some company" he muttered as he looked at Genesis. "But really. Why attack me and Roxas? We're not in your way. And if we are, how in the hell are we supposed to know?" he added as he walked down the stairs. "At any rate, I guess a fight now and then DOES make life a little bit more interesting..." Jack said as he spun Alastor in his hand and gripped the handle with his free hand. "I'll give you a free shot."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Genesis

Character sheet
Health:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Genesis landed. "The Jenova Cells....they are in this mansion somewhere..." Genesis once again charged at Jack attacking him numerous times with his sword, hitting his Alastor each time.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:01 pm

"Jenova cells? What the hell are you talking about?!" Jack asked as he siderolled away from Genesis, standing up, resting Alastor on his shoulder, and brushing himself off. "Why don't we talk before we kill eachother, huh? Be civilized. Maybe I can help out?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Genesis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:07 pm

"What's the fun in that? Oh well...Jenova Cells, inside a box about yay big..." Genesis sheaths his sword. "Have you seen it?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:13 pm

"Hmmm. I might have, but I can't remember. But if it is here, it would be in the basement. C'mon. I'll show ya." Jack said as he motioned for a room on the second floor that lead to the basement.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Genesis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Genesis follows Jack and looks around. "What exactly is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:23 pm

"Dunno. They say its haunted, but I think it's a load of bull. Others say that this guy called DiZ hung around here. That, I sorta believe" Jack replied as they entered the room, a hole in the middle of the floor revealing the entrance to the basement. "Here we are. You wanna go first?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Genesis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:27 pm

"Fine..." Genesis walked down the stairs and carefully surveyed the area.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Jack followed and looked around aswell, walking over to the door. He opened it. "Whatever you're looking for is probably in this room." he said as he went through the door, finding himself in the computer room.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue400/400Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Trouble in the mansion (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/300Trouble in the mansion (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:29 am

chris was sitting ontop a ledge "pfft pathetic heartless they have no idea what they can do...just hurting innocent people...the heartless can help people not be a burden..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the mansion (Open)   Trouble in the mansion (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble in the mansion (Open)
Page 1 of 1