Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not All Is What It Seems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rixusaku
Graphics and Designs Staff
Rixusaku

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Not All Is What It Seems Left_bar_bleue50/50Not All Is What It Seems Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Not All Is What It Seems Left_bar_bleue30/30Not All Is What It Seems Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Not All Is What It Seems Empty
PostSubject: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:46 pm

The day was bright and warm. The sun was shining a bit low in the sky, making the atmosphere full of warm colors. Everyone was outside or in shops selling things. Kids playing around or working for munny. A young woman walked among them earlier that day, looking around and chatting with people here and there. Now, she was on top of the grand clock tower eating sea-salt ice-cream as she watched everyone continue their day like normal. Normal. What did she know about normal? She was far from it. She neither existed nor non-existed. She wasn't even caught in-between like the heartless. She was a nobody. Nobodies... She has yet to meet another person who knew about them besides those who were already nobodies themselves. She's heard that the ones who knew about them say they didn't belong anywhere. They didn't belong in the light, in the darkness, and no where in between. They were just...there. A depressing thought really. Good thing nobodies don't have hearts, otherwise they wouldn't want to be here. That didn't stop them from pretending though.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

As she watched everyone down below, her legs kicked back and forth as a smile was on her face. She continuously licked her ice-cream so that it wouldn't drip on her and make her fingers and lap sticky. As she ate her ice-cream, she hummed a happy little tune to herself. Technically, she lived among these people, even though she already joined the Organization XIII. She slept at the castle but she played, so to speak, here. Don't get confused with her actions. Even though she acts like everyone's friend here, she is far from it. She didn't care at all about these people. That didn't mean she couldn't have fun though.

"I wonder what it's like to really have feelings. Hee hee! Probably troublesome. All the negative attitudes they have get in the way of everything. Poor people... Hearts are a heavy thing to bring with you. Glad I don't have one. I can act however I feel like all the time! To never be sad... What a treat!" She laughed to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alextenshi.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Zexion walked up and took a seat next to her, licking an ice cream of his own. "How ever it feels I say: who cares. We could just fake them anyway, and without emotions we can become stronger then anyone else who does. You know, not having to worry about anyone else, or no one holding you back." He paused a bit, licking his ice cream. "However, I'm forced to baby sit you and make sure you are safe." He said as he gave a fake smile, turning his head to Rixusaku.
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Not All Is What It Seems Left_bar_bleue50/50Not All Is What It Seems Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Not All Is What It Seems Left_bar_bleue30/30Not All Is What It Seems Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:22 pm

She turned to look at him and gave him a grin. "Awww~ Zexion's so sweet!~" A giggled escaped her as she gave him a hug, then looked back out at the people below her.

"I agree with you. We are stronger than them. Stronger than all of them." She was still new to the Organization so she didn't know who their enemies or allies were. She knew she'd find out soon enough though. How soon? She didn't know. However, she would enjoy herself for the time being.

"So what does Zexion want to do this Twilight Hour?" She continued to lick her ice cream, now taking small bites, as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:06 pm

"I could still push you off and said you fell you know." Zexion joked. He continued to lick away at his ice cream, slowly watching the people below work and play around. He was halfway into passing out from sheer boredom when he finally heard Rixusaku asked what he wanted to do. "Huh? Oh. Well. We could take a walk around this area, or see who has the better nobody, you or me." He smiled to her. "Its up to you though."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Not All Is What It Seems Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Not All Is What It Seems Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Not All Is What It Seems Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Not All Is What It Seems Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:16 pm

Daimos walks through the crowded streets with Mitsuki and Tsukiya. "Hey dad, can we go to the movies?" Mitsuki asks. Daimos smiles slightly and places his hand on her head. "Sure kid, that's a good idea. What do you...hm? What the hell?" Daimos looks up and sees Zexion and Rixukasu sitting on the ledge. "What the...Zexion? The hell's he doing here?" He says to himself. "Dad? You ok?" Tsukiya asks and tugs on his pant leg slightly. Daimos looks down at Tsukiya and nods. "Yeah, he listen, how about you two head to the movies with Bahleil, I'll catch up, ok?" He instructs. "Bahleil, look after the kids for a minute." Daimos instructs. Bahleil appears in a flash of light. "Though I am not the parental type...I shall abide by your wishes. Come then children, let us go." Bahleil says as she lightly takes the kids by the hands. Mitsuki and Tsukiya look at Daimos reluctantly then nod and walk away from him. Daimos watches them briefly then looks back up at Zexion and Rixukasu. He narrows his eyes then disappears into a shadowy portal. "Well, well! If it isn't Zexion! Where the hell have you been?" He rises from a shadowy pool on the roof behind them with his arms folded and grinning smartly. "Been a while, huh? So who's the kid?" Daimos asks and nods his head towards Rixukasu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:26 pm

"Hold my ice cream." He tells Rixusaku. She takes it without knowing what is going on and before she can even ask, Zexion jumps off the ledge. "Well, well, well. I thought it was you, Daimos." Zexion says from behind him. "It has been a while since I last heard or even seen you. What have you been up to. I heard you married some slut." He said, smiling as the word leaves his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Her eyes blinked as she held Zexion's ice-cream right there in her hand. After a few moments, that's when she stood up and ate the rest of hers. Tossing the stick behind her, she stared up at Zexion. With precise and perfect aim, she threw the ice-cream right at his face. When he looked back at her, she moved her hands around her mouth and shouted.

"You should know that I don't hold anyone's ice-cream for them, Zexion~" The guy looked angry and that's when she laughed. She wasn't scared of him at all. He knew very well that he wasn't supposed to hurt her anyway. Before he could teleport back down there, she jumped up the tower as she used it's ledges to help her. When she was up there, she walked over to the two and looked at Daimos.

"So who's he? A friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Not All Is What It Seems Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Not All Is What It Seems Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Not All Is What It Seems Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Not All Is What It Seems Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:55 pm

"Friend? No, more like acquaintance by circumstance. We tolerate each other for the sake of not destroying everything around us if we happened to fight. And as far as my wife....you should know her, you did experiment on her when she was younger. Haruko, does the name ring a bell?" Daimos asks smartly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:07 pm

Zexion wiped the ice cream from his face and remained calm, he had no heart, how could he get mad. "Haruko, experiment, slut. It all sounds the same. Either way she broke free from us before we could even finish. If you do care, however, we are doing another experiment on another little girl as we speak." He saw him move his eyes a bit to Rixusaku. "No, its not my team member over there." He said as he walked to her. "This would be Rixusaku. A new member to the Organization."
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:19 pm

Despite having no heart, she kept a cheery face on and waved to the man. "Hello. And besides--you can go ahead and try to experiment on me, Zexion. No really, try." Looking away from him, she looked over to the man.

"So then. All I'm hearing about is your slut-of-a-wife. Is there anything else we can talk about?" After they came up with nothing, she thought of something.

"Oh! How about the two of you tell me how you," She looked over at Daimos. "Met Zexion. You're obviously not in the Organization. I would've seen you around if you were." As she waited for their answers on how they were tied together, besides Haruko, she shifted her weight back and forth on her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:28 pm

"What about the kids you had. Result of a broken condom I presume. Bet they look dysfunctional, can't even do anything themselves can they?" Zexion went on, keeping his face straight throughout the whole thing. "I'm surprised that woman even reproduced in the first place, after everything she had to go though."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:46 pm

"You really are pressing your luck Zexion, I'd advise you to quit while you're ahead." Daimos says and glances at Zexion before looking back at Rixukasu. "The only reason I know him is..." Daimos stops mid sentence as Bahleil reappears with the kids. They walk over to him and the kids each grab onto one of his legs. "My apologies master, but they insisted that we come back." Bahleil bows slightly. Daimos shakes his head then kneels down to the kids. "We wanted to see if you were ok, you sounded really mad before." Tsukiya says. "It was Tsukiya's idea, he said you might be in trouble." Mitsuki adds. Daimos laughs slightly then shakes his head. "Thanks for your concern, but I'm ok." He smiles and pinches one of Mitsuki's ears lightly while ruffling Tsukiya's hair. They smile then notice Zexion and Rixukasu. "Who are they, daddy?" Mitsuki asks as the two children press closer to his legs. "That's Zexion and Rixukasu, they're members of Organization XIII." Daimos introduces while staring intently at Zexion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:52 pm

"Such ugly children, however, children of our vary own experiment, they should do far better then she could ever do." Zexion looked at each of the two children. He looked to Bahleil and summoned his Lexicon. "Lets keep you out of this one." He said as he opened the book. A black mist pored out and surrounded Bahleil and before she could even figure out whats going on, she was sucked in. However, she was placed in the same world and same spot, only making her think that Zexion took everyone away from her. "How about I try asking nicely first. Hand over you kids, Daimos, and I will let you live."
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:59 pm

She could feel the tension rising between everyone as she started getting jittery. "Ooo~ I feel a battle commencing. This should be exciting--I've never seen you fight someone yet Zexion." A smirk went across her lips as she looked over at the Cloaked Schemer, then looked back over to Daimos and his children.

"If you'd like me to do anything, Zexy, just let me know and I'll do it." She didn't want to fight and just wanted to watch, but if he needed help with anything she would do it. Before anything officially started, she ran off to a safe place to watch.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:08 am

Daimos' eyes start to glow with dark light. "Sorry, not going to happen. I'm not going to let you put my kids through the same torture you did to Haru. I wasn't there to stop it from happening to her, but I'm here to stop it from happening to them, and I'll be damned if I let you lay a finger on these kids without a fight." He says fiercely as a dark aura slowly appears around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:22 am

Zexion opens his book, pulling out a weapon that looked just like Rixusaku's. "Well alright then. Looks like I will have to show you your place." The dark mist comes from the book again and traps the twins within it. "If you defeat me you will get them back, if not I guess you will just have to get stronger and fight the whole Organization for them back." He informs. Zexion's Lexicon disappears and 10 Phantasmagoria appear next to Zexion. "Get him." He calls out as two clones of himself appears next to him. A purple bubble forms around his, and his clones', body, a smile appearing on his face.

Code:
We will use our post counts' health and mana for this battle.
Zexion: Shield power 50
Health ~ 190
Mana ~ 91

Zexion clone1: Shield power 50
Zexion clone2: Shield power 50

Phantasmagoria:
Health ~ 20 each
Count ~ 10

Daimos
Health ~ 150
Mana ~ 120
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:50 am

Daimos growls lowly. The aura around him begins to flare wildly as he changes into his Kitsune form. He completely transforms and the aura begins to alternate between glowing black and glowing white. He flashes then prepares to use Dark Edge.

<GM>Daimos Ishida carried out 3 launched of one Not All Is What It Seems De6 (Dice.) :
Not All Is What It Seems De3 , Not All Is What It Seems De5 , Not All Is What It Seems De4

Code:
We will use our post counts' health and mana for this battle.
Health ~ 190
Mana ~ 91

Phantasmagoria:
Health ~ 20 each
Count ~ 10

Daimos (Kitsune no Ishida form, Remaining posts= 11)
Health ~ 150
Mana ~ 95
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:06 am

Zexion looks to Rixusaku then back to Daimos. "You are going to need better skills then that if you want to get your kids back, Daimos." All of the Phantasmagoria attacked Daimos, three used the three strike, three used the double, and four used the single. Both Clones stayed back, keeping Zexion hidden between them all.

Code:
Health ~ 190
Mana ~ 91

Phantasmagoria:
Health ~ 20 each
Count ~ 10

Daimos (Kitsune no Ishida form, Remaining posts= 11)
Health ~ 40
Mana ~ 95

Last edited by &lt;GM&gt;Zexion on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:23 am

Daimos grins then closes his eyes. "If that's what you want...but alot has changed since back then, I guess you'll just have to find out the hard way." He says then opens his eyes abruptly. They flash then aura turns pitch black as he prepares to do Devil's Grasp

<GM>Daimos Ishida carried out 9 launched of one Not All Is What It Seems De6 (Dice.) :
Not All Is What It Seems De1 , Not All Is What It Seems De6 , Not All Is What It Seems De5 , Not All Is What It Seems De4 , Not All Is What It Seems De3 , Not All Is What It Seems De6 , Not All Is What It Seems De4 , Not All Is What It Seems De5 , Not All Is What It Seems De4
<GM>Daimos Ishida carried out 9 launched of one Not All Is What It Seems De6 (Dice.) :
Not All Is What It Seems De3 , Not All Is What It Seems De2 , Not All Is What It Seems De4 , Not All Is What It Seems De1 , Not All Is What It Seems De4 , Not All Is What It Seems De6 , Not All Is What It Seems De1 , Not All Is What It Seems De4 , Not All Is What It Seems De3
Not All Is What It Seems De1 , Not All Is What It Seems De5 , Not All Is What It Seems De1 , Not All Is What It Seems De5 , Not All Is What It Seems De6 , Not All Is What It Seems De4 , Not All Is What It Seems De5 , Not All Is What It Seems De6 , Not All Is What It Seems De1
Back to top Go down
Rixusaku
Rixusaku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:58 am

As she watched the fight, it pretty much ended real fast. She looked at Zexion's unconscious body laying on the ground. A deep sigh escaped her.

"Zexion...you lost. Well, since the odds are against Daimos..." She smirked as her Dancing Aisuarashi appeared in her hands. Before Daimos could do anything, she quickly hacked into his body after quickly running in front of him. When she slashed she also used Ice Cut to freeze his entire body. Now Daimos was frozen, and she laughed.

"This is fun!"

Code:
Slashes Daimos using Ice Cut dealing 15 damage; Frozen.

Since the man was frozen and she wanted to do away with him, she summoned 15 of her Umbra and ordered them to attack him. All of them dashed at him and just made their final attacks on him.

Code:
Each Umbra attacks with 2 damage each.
Daimos dies and we get his childrenz.

"Alright. Now to grab Zexion and the kids and leave." Running over to the kids, she grabbed them and then ran over to Zexion and stood by him.

"Saix! Portal!" Once she called his name, the man opened up a portal for her. She walked in and then Saix went to get Zexion. Now Zexion, Daimos' kids, Bahliel, Rixusaku, and Saix were at the Castle That Never Was while Daimos was still in Twilight Town.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:16 am

A little while after they leave, Daimos slowly regains consciousness. He holds his head and slowly stands up. "Tsukiya? Mitsuki? Bahleil?" He calls in a daze. He instantly snaps out of it. "Zexion...and that girl..." He growls and clenches his fists. "DAMN YOU!" He yells then disappears in an explosion of dark energy. Knowing they would head to World that Never Was, he headed there as well, ready to reclaim his children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not All Is What It Seems   Not All Is What It Seems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not All Is What It Seems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: