Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A moonlit night.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
A moonlit night. Left_bar_bleue200/200A moonlit night. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
A moonlit night. Left_bar_bleue120/120A moonlit night. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Jack walked through the forest, looking at his surroundings. He rested his hand on Shadow Wing and pulled it from it's sheathe, spinning round as he slashed, cutting three Soldiers in half. "Like you guys could really get the drop on me." he said, chuckling as he gripped his sword's handle with his other hand, looking at the Soldier heartless sitting in the trees, not attacking for some reason.
Back to top Go down

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:06 pm

"Go." Zexion said to the group of Phantasmagoria around him. They all darted though the trees. Three of them attacked the solder up in the tree. One pulled its hand back and looked to Jack. He moved back to the Solder then back to Jack seeing that he was really there. The other nobodies in the tree looked to Jack and started to get closer, soon the three became 15 and then the 15 became 75, all getting closer to Jack.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
A moonlit night. Left_bar_bleue200/200A moonlit night. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
A moonlit night. Left_bar_bleue120/120A moonlit night. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:08 pm

"Oh, you have got to be kidding..." Jack said as he spun his sword and sighed, lunging for one of the creatures that had just appeared.
Back to top Go down

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:20 pm

The nobody shattered, letting lose white and black rays. The rest of the creatures smiled and got closer to Jack. One swiped at him, knocking him down without even hurting him and touching him. The rest all jumped at Jack, attacking him, not letting him even get a shot at them all.

Zexion soon walked up looking around all the nobodies. He snapped his fingers, dismissing them all. Thats when he found the body on the floor. "Whats this?" He asked? "I guess I found more then just hearts." He added in walking closer to the fainted Jack. He kicked him a bit. "Might as well get him to a place he wont run away from." Zexion pulls out his Lexicon, opening it to a page that had the contents of his own Halloween Town world. Within the Lexicon Zexion created a clone, placing it right next to Jack where he was when he fainted. The Zexion clone kicked Jack again, trying to get him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
A moonlit night. Left_bar_bleue400/400A moonlit night. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A moonlit night. Left_bar_bleue300/300A moonlit night. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:10 am

" Crimson shadow Strike." Out of the darkness I come walking hitting all of them as they where about to get to Jack. " You really need to stay out of trouble."
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:04 pm

OOC: Sorry. Homework... O_o

"Thanks. I owe you one. Again." Jack said as he stood up and looked at the Zexion copy, mistaking it for the real deal. "I swear, I should kick your @$$. But I'm feeling nice tonight, so I'll let it slide." he said as he sheathed his sword. "Adios" he said as he gave off a salute and started running deeper into the woods. "C'mon. Where the hell is it?!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
A moonlit night. Left_bar_bleue400/400A moonlit night. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A moonlit night. Left_bar_bleue300/300A moonlit night. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:58 am

" Where are you going?" yelling at Jack as he runs into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:03 pm

"I'm looking for someone!!!" Jack shouted back as he jumped up and grabbed a tree branch, pulling himself up and repeating the process until he ran out of branches, surveying the woods from higher ground.
Back to top Go down

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:13 pm

OOC: One thing, How did Dante get inside the Lexicon? He would be where the real Zexion is
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:47 am

" Well this was fun in all but I'll be seeing you around." Dante uses Demon Sprint and vanishes into the shadows
Back to top Go down

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:14 pm

OOC: Okay, ignore me, I love to be ignored. Just go on, I wasn't even here
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 pm

" I followed Jack's Spirit Pressure and cut my way in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A moonlit night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonlit night.   A moonlit night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A moonlit night.
Page 1 of 1