Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Young Versus the Old

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
The Young Versus the Old Left_bar_bleue100/100The Young Versus the Old Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
The Young Versus the Old Left_bar_bleue60/60The Young Versus the Old Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Young Versus the Old Empty
PostSubject: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:23 pm

Kairi stood in Twilight Town, flipping her keyblade in the air absentmindedly. "Come on old man, it doesn't take that long to hobble a few hundred yards." She laughed slightly and planted her blade into the ground.

Last edited by Kairi on Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Jonathan's head appeared over the edge of Station Tower. "Why don't you come up here? I'm sure it's not that much trouble. Unless you get Acrophobic." Jonathan said, having said more than usual in just that one sentence.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
The Young Versus the Old Left_bar_bleue100/100The Young Versus the Old Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
The Young Versus the Old Left_bar_bleue60/60The Young Versus the Old Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:36 pm

Kairi laughed and looked up at him. "Not at all. It doesn't seem like you are, but I'm sure I could very easily change that." She made her way up to him and then stood in front of him. "Are you ready then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Jonathan said nothing but smiled before swinging one bright blue blade around, stepping back, and pointing it at Kairi. Should I make this quick, or nice and slow?he thought to himself as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Kairi in turn flips her keyblade 4 times in the air. She catches it then jumps back. In one quick motion, she sends it flying towards his face. At the very last second, it disappears and reappears in her hand again. She smirks at him. "Do not underestimate me, Old Man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Sitting in a smal lake Mina began to play with the water making small orbs and then juggling them around and then droppped them back in the water. She giggled as the water splached bitself and formed together again. She continued to do this ignoring the two people in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Jonathan didn't flinch at all, but instead retaliated with a jump, spin, and strike dealt with enough force to knock someone off the roof, even if the attack was parried. Eyeing the lake in the middle of the move, he made a note to use water from it to form a foothold if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:54 pm

Kairi slid backwards, almost flying off the side. She glared at him and jumped up. "You've angered me enough...No more games!!" She charged at him and slashed her keyblade across his chest, dealing an unavoidable 20 damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 pm

Jonathan grimaced slightly at the cut in his chest, but still fought. At the landing, he made sure his back was facing Kairi and stabbed backwards, expecting to hit something. Then, after stabbing backwards, he jumped again and faced Kairi, his hands outstretched. The scar he'd recieved so long ago began to glow menacingly. When the scar seemed to get no brighter, Jonathan shouted "Blizzard's Wake!" and focused the energy that made his scar glow into the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:09 pm

Kairi chuckled. "Still a foolish old man, I see... Keira! Awaken!!!" Kairi outstretched her palm and a small fairy appeared. "Heal and restore!" The fairy glowed slightly. Suddenly, Kairi felt rejuvenated and smiled. "Well done Keira. Now, Light Angel Form!!!" Kairi stretched her arms to the sky as her body began to glow.

Code:
Keira - Cost: 20 MP; Life span: 5 posts; Healed: 25 HP; Restored: 20 MP

Light Angel Form - Cost: 27 MP; Lasts for 5 posts; Doubles attack power; Reduces Defense by 20%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Jonathan's scar dims as he begins to smile. "An air battle you want, an air battle you'll get." he says as he backflips off the side of the tower, jamming one of his swords into the wall about halfway down. Standing on the blade in the wall, Jonathan's movements seem to be limited. Extending the handle of the other sword so it can be used with two hands, Jonathan watches as Kairi finishes her transformation. "Where there is light, there is also Darkness." he says quietly. He thinks he can get Kairi to peer into his mind if she can. There, he will trap her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:23 pm

"I have seen darkness..I have trudged through it and I have seen it envelop my body completely. There is, however, one thing I can promise you. There is no darkness that remains in my heart. I do not represent light, I am light." She stands in place and waits for his next move.

Code:
Keira - Life span: 4 posts

Light Angel Form - Lasts for 4 more posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Jonathan's smile broadened. "Then no doubt you can peer into the depths of a mind to see memories, can you?" he goaded as he leaned against the wall, seemingly relaxed. He was ready to jump to either side, grab the handle of the blade, and leap in any direction to dodge any attack that came his way, though the attack would probably be dodged the second he jumped down to the blade. "Mine is wide open." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:31 pm

"There is no need for me to look inside your mind, therefore I shall not." Kairi glared at him. "Now stop chit-chatting and fight me!" She charged at him, attempting to stab him with her keyblade.

Code:
Keira - Life span: 3 posts

Light Angels Form - Lasts for 3 more posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:35 pm

Jonathan quickly brought his sword up for a parry then directed a slice at Kairi with the other blade of the same sword, dealing slight damage. "That's it?" he says, still in the position he had been in before the charge. His next move, is a complete surprise, even to himself. He removes his patch. "I got this scar two years ago. You don't want to know how?" he said, pointing at his empty eye socket and the scar. His eye itself had withered away shortly after he had recieved the scar.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:01 pm

Kairi jumps back and growls slightly. "You better watch out old man, or I'll give you another one just like it!!" She charges at him one more, swiping at his arm.

Code:
Keira - Life span: 2 posts

Light Angel Form - Lasts for 2 more posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:05 pm

Jonathan jumps for a dodge, and as he passes, he says "Turn your anger into energy." hoping to confuse her enough to get a hit in with his next strike, a spin, with each hit while in the spin worth the same amount as a finisher.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Kairi manages to dodge almost all of the attacks, but at the last second, his weapon connects with her shoulder, dealing 15 damage. She winces and turns back to face him. She slashes upward, which he easily deflects, but she then feints an attack to the left, and instead stabs him straight in his chest. She twists the blade into him, dealing 40 damage. "It is over, old man..."

Code:
Keira - Life span: 1 post

Light Angel Form - Lasts for 1 more post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Jonathan lloks at the blade in his chest, then looks at Kairi and smiles. "Still got one trick up my sleeve." he said, his scar brightening again. The sword was returning to him, and since he had his hand placed directly over Kairi's head, he knew exactly what the blade was going to pass through on it's way to his hand. "Say good night." he said, just before the blade made contact.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Kairi cries out in pain as she pulls the blade out of her head. She almost drops to the floor, but manages to regain her balance. As her form de-activates, she looks up at Keira. "Keira...Final revival.." Keira nods and restores Kairi to full health and mana, as well as reviving Jonathan and restoring him. "Good fight old man...Good fight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:42 pm

Jonathan smiles and holds out his hand, pulling the blade out of his chest with a grimace. "I believe this is yours." he says, holding the blade by it's handle. Surprisingly, though, it didn't automatically return to it's owner, and as he held it for that brief moment, a cascade of images flew into his mind. Pushing them away for the moment, he says "Still wanna know how I got my scar?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Young Versus the Old   The Young Versus the Old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Young Versus the Old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: