Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Day in Disney Castle

Go down 
+3
Roxas.
Jack
Kairi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue100/100A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue60/60A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

A Day in Disney Castle Empty
PostSubject: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 am

Kairi was absentmindedly sitting on a shrub outside the Castle. She began to hum a little song and swing her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue200/200A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue120/120A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:00 am

"Hey, Kairi. What's up?" Jack asked as he walked out from behind a bush, looking at Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue100/100A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue60/60A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:02 am

Kairi looked down and saw Jack. She smiled at him. "Hey there Jack. What are you doing around here? Not much goes on in this place."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue200/200A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue120/120A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:09 am

"Well, I thought I'd just check the place out. Plus, I really don't have anywhere else to go." Jack replied. "Plus, I had some stuff to talk to the King about, but he's not around, so I thought I'd take in the calmness before I got back to work." he added as he brushed some hair out of his eyes. "I gotta get a cut..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:11 am

Kairi laughs. " You know I totally heard that. Don't worry too much about it, it looks good on you." She swings her legs one last time then jumps down next to Jack. "I'm kinda bored, you wanna go do something?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:15 am

"Sure. What'd you have in mind? Cause I'm clueless." Jack said as he scratched the back of his head, trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:16 am

"I don't know...We could go exploring or something."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:21 am

"Exploring sounds good. I get lost around here easily. Took me an hour to find the library..." Jack said as he chuckled a little, putting his hands in his pockets. "You lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:28 pm

Kairi nods. "Okay... Lets go.....That way." She points to the the left of them. "You okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:33 pm

"Fine with me." Jack said as he shrugged. "Who am I to argue?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:23 pm

"I dont know...But you might have wanted to go a different way, so thats why I asked."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue400/400A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue300/300A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:32 pm

Roxas appeared infront of the castle and saw Kairi and Jack in a distance. "Kairi! Jack! Wait up!" Roxas said running towards them.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Genesis

Number of posts : 55
Class : SOLDIER 1st Class
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue50/50A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue30/30A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Genesis stands on the top of the castle, his wing spread wide, listening in on them all. "It's them again....and a new girl..." Genesis leans down. "She's kinda cute, but I can't let that stop me from doing my job..." Genesis said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue400/400A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue300/300A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:56 pm

As I am an walking up to the main gates of the castle I see genesis on top with his wing spread out. " what is that guy up to?" With a shock I felt the spiritual pressure of Jack, Roxas, and Kairi. " No he can't be the one the Organization sent to kill Kairi." Without a seconds hesitation I run bursting through the main gates in the direction that I saw Genesis facing. " Damnit I hate this castle I always get lost." Then I look for there spiritual pressure to see which direction it is the strongest then I find out that they turned left. As I continue at an almost dead sprint, i am stopped by 3 enhanced Gargoyles, which appeared in front of me as though they were trying to stop me from reaching Kairi, Jack, & Roxas. I call Death Reaper and cut them away in a matter of seconds. Then I begin to wonder, Why didn't I just transform and fly over. " Kairi where are you?" I yell out her name along with Roxas' and Jack's as well. then I try calling her cell phone not getting an answer. Then I call Jack's and still I get no answer. "Damnit, can't anyone ever answer their phone?" Saying in an irritated voice as I continue running towards them.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Genesis
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Genesis

Character sheet
Health:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue50/50A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue30/30A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:42 am

Genesis appears behind Dante. "The Godess descends, wings of Black and White spread afar...Her gift...everlasting..." Genesis points his sword at the back of Dante's neck. "My soul...corrupted by vengance...Prepare to meet the wrath...of Genesis..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue1100/1100A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:27 am

Nero kicks Genises in the back of the head, knocking him out. "Feel the wrath of my boot...Dante, what's goin' on?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Vergil

Number of posts : 51
Class : Dark Slayer
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:11 pm

Vergil walked up to talk to Dante. "You know, I wouldn't have been caught off gaurd like that." Vergil said when looking behind Dante at the unconcience body of Genesis. "Good work Nero, I don't think I could have knocked him out in one kick. now let's finish the job." He said pulling his Katana from it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue1100/1100A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
A Day in Disney Castle Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Day in Disney Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:44 pm

Nero stopped Vergil before he could do anything. "Wait, we don't know his purpose....Dante, tie 'im up, and when he wakes up, get info outa him. Send me a message when he wakes up." He said, tossing him his pager #.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:17 pm

Vergil resheathed his katana. "whatever, but when he wakes up he's not going to be happy." Vergil said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Genesis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:04 pm

A few minutes pass and Genesis wakes, tied up. Genesis looks around wearily and quickley notices the three standing around. "Boy, oh boy...People just do not learn..." Genesis said to himself. After a few minutes, Genesis closes his eyes and mumbles something. "Ah...No...Cha...Mo...Ra...Nacht...Twono..." The rope frees and ties Dante, Nero, and Vergil together. Gensis walks over with his Blood Red Rose (It's a sword...) and his wing spread afar. "I can not beleive you people did not know that someone like me knew overshadow techniques..."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:01 am

"I knew we should have killed him when we had the chance." Vergil said trying to pull his katana from it's sheath to free himself.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:12 pm

Nero laughed and his arm glowed. "Hehehehe.....you just don't learn either!" He said, freeing the three with his Devil Bringer, then linged at Genises with his RQ and Otamay
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:14 pm

"Good work Nero," Vergil said popping his Katana up with his thumb, preparing to fight Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Disney Castle   A Day in Disney Castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in Disney Castle
Page 1 of 1