Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Island - Training [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue300/300Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:14 pm

Sora was walking along the beach, slamming his Keyblade into the palm trees. "I wish there was someone to train with.... ever since Demous asked Kairi out, he's been so busy with her that I haven't had a sparring partner..."
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue900/900Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:15 pm

Demous walks from his portal
"Hey, Sora..Listen i understand ive been busy and stuff and Kairi still might make me a bit busy but ill still train with ya when you need me to"
Demous Says With A Smile
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue100/100Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue60/60Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:21 pm

Kairi suddenly falls out of one of the palm trees. "Owwww..." She stands up and brushes the sand off her dress. "Watch where you swing that keyblade around Sora." She laughs and smiles at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue300/300Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Sora blushes "Oops, sorry Kairi, I didn't see you in that tree..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue100/100Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue60/60Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Kairi laughs again. "Well of course you didn't! I was spying on you." She giggles slightly. "I wouldn't be a very good spy if I had let you see me."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Sora looks suprised "You were SPYING on me?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:30 pm

Kairi nods. "It was fun to hide around in your room and stuff while you slept." She smirks. "You would not BELIEVE the things you say in your sleep!"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:32 pm

Sora growls "Why were you in my room? You know how I feel about that, especially if your now dating Demous."
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Kairi glares at him. "I was just playing with you, but if thats how you want to be, then fine!" She summons her keyblade and throws it at Sora's face. It barely misses and becomes lodged in the palm tree behind him. She then turns around and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:39 pm

Sora slams his head into Kairi's keyblade before running after her. "Hey wait up, I didn't mean it like that!"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Left_bar_bleue900/900Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:56 pm

Demous Grabs Sora And Holds Him There
"Just let her cool off ok i understand how you dont like us together but still."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Sora knocks Demous off his arm "I need to see what's wrong, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Kairi soon came across a small cave near where the water hits the sand. She inspected it and made sure that the tide would not flood it. She sat down in the cave and began to draw pictures in the sand with a stick she found.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Sora ran by the cave, unaware the she was inside.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:32 pm

As Sora was running by, Kairi picked up a small stick and threw it at his head.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:36 pm

"Owww... that smarts." Sora looks into the Cave "Oh there you are, Kairi. What's wrong, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings back there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Island - Training [Closed]   Destiny Island - Training [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Island - Training [Closed]
Page 1 of 1