Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Checking out Beast's Castle.

Go down 
+2
Kairi
Jack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue200/200Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue120/120Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty
PostSubject: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Jack forced the door to the castle open, using all his strength and sighed. "That crackpot of an informant better be right about that clue to those disappearances. Otherwise, he gets a sword to the gut the next time he sees me..." he muttered as he walked into the main hall, pulling Alastor off his back and resting it on his shoulder. "Gloomy place, isn't it..." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Jonathan looked out over the ballroom floor. He wasn't dressed in his finest, but he still remembered the first and only dance he had done with someone. Not that he wanted to remember it, though.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Kairi

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue100/100Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue60/60Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:35 pm

Kairi suddenly jumped out from behind Jack. "BOO!!!!!" She screamed. "I got you! I got you!!" She giggled and skipped in a little circle around him.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue200/200Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue120/120Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:38 pm

"Man! Kairi, I hate it when you do that!!!" Jack said as he rubbed his forehead. "Sorry about that. I'm just REALLY agrivated at the moment..." he said as he shook his head and leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:41 pm

Jonathan walked out into the entrance hall, having heard the commotion Kairi had caused. "Oh." he said, his scar glowing. "It's you."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Crashes were heard up in the west hall, then Nero comes flying out, cut in the back. He rubbed his head and said, "Man, I can never catch a break....Oh, hey guys...Little help?" He said as (the 1st heartless boss in beasts castle) roars and shatters the windows.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:07 pm

"Great... Just what we needed..." Jack said as he gripped Alastor's hilt with his other hand and leaped at the monster, slashing at it and hitting the ground. "Crap... I don't think I even scratched it" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue400/400Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue250/300Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:09 pm

chris was walking when he heard the noise and rushed to see what was going on "so i see i'm not the only one fighting this thing"chris summoned elder nobody blade to his hand
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:10 pm

While it ran under a chandeleir, Nero fired at the chandeleir with his blue rose, trapping it and the light took away his power. "Jack, now!" He said while slashing it with his red queen
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue400/400Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue250/300Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:12 pm

chris ran toward it then started slashing away as if carving something chris thought to himself "this thing seems like it absorbs power when in the darkness"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:13 pm

"EAT THIS!!!" Jack shouted as he attacked the creature with Alastor and slid across the room. "Let's cross our fingers and hope that turned that thing into brown bread..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:25 pm

"Don't count on it!" Jonathan shouted, jumping and twisiting in midair, successfully embedding both baldes in the creature's side. He smiled as it howled in pain.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:29 am

chris thought to himself again (damn...i need more power but if i use my destruction form there's no telling what would happen...)then chris shouted "guys stay back! and if i go out of control jonathan freeze me" i go into destruction form find his weak spots and cut them off and go in a patteren from weak to strong parts
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue300/300Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:26 pm

i hear the loud noises along with the baying of the creature. " Everywhere I go it seems as though I get in at least on fight." I rush to the west hall and see Chris in his destruction for reeking havoc among the beast. " Chris stop she isn't a heartless or a nobody. She is just a normal creature who has been cursed like the beast to look like that." After I say that to Chris I run in and push Chris out of the way. I stand there as though hypnotized, but what was happening was she was telling me that she wanted to be freed from her curse and wanted to see her children. then i asked her telepathically what happened to them and she tells me that she doesn't know. Then she told me that in order for her to be freed from her curse that we must go to the dungeon and defeat the true monster that is in the castle. " Everyone we have to go to the dungeon. Kairi can you do me a favor and heal her please.?" Now looking over at Kairi.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:29 pm

chris turns back to normal "hmph fine i'll trust you on this dante i'm going,but if it's lieing it might destroy this whole castle...but oh well lets go"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue300/300Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:50 pm

I look over at the beast and tell her that Chris is just an arrogant hot head and that he says things sometimes without thinking them through. Then I turn towards the bookshelves and motion for everyone to come over to where I am at. " She told me there is a passage way behind this shelf." I move the bookshelf and sure enough there was the passage way." Anyone have a light?"

Meanwhile, down in the dungeon the slumbering creature hears all the noise and wakes up. Once it is fully awake it journeys up the dungeon stairs to the west hall.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:48 am

"hey why don't we just use a peice of wood from the table and light it with a lantern?"chris did that and he made some lights for the rest of them while they were walking chris thought for a sec"hey guys,if we kill maleficent then all the people and things put under her spell will turn back to normal,right?"a bunch of big bodies came and tryed to stop them from getting to the giant monster before they could give an answer"well,looks like we'll worry about that after"chris then starts slashing away at the big bodies with nothing's edge
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue50/50Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Checking out Beast's Castle. Left_bar_bleue30/30Checking out Beast's Castle. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:39 pm

"Need a little help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out Beast's Castle.   Checking out Beast's Castle. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out Beast's Castle.
Page 1 of 1