Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:56 pm

Nero fell out of the portal, whispering to himself "Ashley...I'll find you..."

OOC: Someone, help?
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue800/800Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue500/500Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:59 pm

Hinoshi noticed a man lying on the ground. "What the...Nero?!" Hinoshi ran up to Nero and started shaking him. "Nero? Nero! Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 396
Class : Priest (Reiki?)
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue400/400Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue300/300Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:01 pm

Ashley was struggling, trying to get out of Yazu's grasp, "Let... go.. of.. me!" Yazu only tightened his grip, "I don't think so. Not after what you pulled back there. I need to keep my eye on you now," he said as he led her along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12196155/
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Nero was losing conciousness.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue400/400Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue300/300Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:05 pm

OOC: BTW Hinoshi if you get confused, or haven't read it yet, here's the other topic:
http://kingdomheartstrinity.forumotion.com/radiant-garden-25-posts-to-enter-f24/captive-t2143.htm
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue800/800Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue500/500Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:09 pm

OOC: Read it already

IC: Hinoshi looked around. "Well, this isn't going to get us anywhere..." Hinoshi let out a sigh, picked Nero up, and started jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He stopped at one point and layed Nero down. "Nero, I need you to try to tell me...what or who were you looking for when you came through that portal?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:13 pm

Nero was quickly losing blood from the wound on his back. "Yazu.....took.....Ashley..." He then lost full conciousness.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Hinoshi lays Nero down and puts a patch on his wound. "Lost enough don'tya think? Don't worry, I'll help you get Ashlet back..." Hinoshi stands up and starts jumping across rooftops again.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:49 pm

Paying close attention to the route he was taking her, Ashley walked along in complete silence as Yazu led her to a castle. Yazu said something to her as they arrived, but Ashley blocked it out, "What'd you say?" Yazu sighed, frustrated, and repeated himself, "I said, Here it is. We'll see how long it takes before he tries showing up again. Maybe he'll think twice before he does." He led her inside and down a long hall. Arriving at a large door at the end of the hall, he opened it and pushed Ashley in. He closed the door behind her and locked her in as he walked off. "Great," Ashley thought, "Locked in again. I hope Nero is okay..." She started examining the room, looking around for things that may help her later when she needs it.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:58 pm

"Psst, Ashley, up here!" Hinoshi whispered and threw a rope down to Ashley. As Ashley looked up, she saw Hinoshi hanging upside down on one of the rafters of the ceiling. "Climb up! There's a hole up here we can squeeze through!"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Ashley looked up and saw Hinoshi. Whispering quietly, she shifted a look at the door, then back to him, "How did you get here so fast, let alone just finding it by yourself? Is Nero okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:11 pm

Hinoshi made a knot and slid down the rope. "What part of 'Saiyan' do you not understand? And Nero...well....I don't know...he's unconcious and the moment..." Hinoshi started to pull on the rope to climb back up, and the knot came undone. "Ok, this is just great! Not only is Ashley stuck here...NOW WE ARE!! *Sigh* oh well, do you have your staff?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:22 pm

Ashley sighed deeply, "Not anymore, Yazu took it after he re-captured me... Speaking of which, you DO know we're locked in here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:28 pm

"Yeah...Now the question...is how to get out..." Hinoshi hears footsteps from afar and starts to panic. "Ok, you found me lying in here got it?" Hinoshi lies pretending to be unconcious in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:38 pm

"I hardly think that's gonna work!" Ashley whispered quickly, just before the door opened. Yazu walked slightly in before he saw Hinoshi lying in the corner, "Who is that?!" Panicking, Ashley quickly responded, "I don't know, he was here when I got here." Yazu stared at Hinoshi before walking over to him, "Well, he's still alive. Hmm... I think I'll just take him with me until he 'wakes up'." Yazu said as he picked Hinoshi up and started heading for the door.

OOC: Uh sorry? xD Lol
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Nero woke up on top of a building, still dizzy. "Ugh.....ASHLEY!" He then remembered the events that yook place. He got up, and started searching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:20 pm

The second the door closes, Yazu locking it behind him so Ashley would not get away, a portal opened up at the closed door, a man walking out with the Organization Cloak on, hood over his head. "And what do we have here? People breaking into out castle and using it for their own needs?" He paused as he walked forward to Ashley, arms folded over his chest. "Are you not Ashley?" He said as he got a better look at her.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Ashley stared at the man, "Yeah I am, why are you asking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:02 pm

OOC: You can make your post now

IC: "I was just wondering if you were that one I met only a few days ago." The man took off his hood to show himself, Zexion. "I don't even think I gave you my name. I'm Zexion, sixth member of Organization Thirteen." He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:09 pm

Ashley thought back and it dawned on her, "Hey... I remember you... you're right though, I never got your name. Hmm, well nice to meet you Zexion? As you can probably see I'm kinda in the middle of a predicament right now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:17 pm

"Yeah, I was watching. This is my home after all, I would tend to figure out if someone barges in and tries to take the castle for their own. This one is actually a regular and we tend to ignore him. Every other month or so he would bring in another girl and rape her, then someone always save the girl only to find out this guy here got her pregnant." Zexion turns to the door then back to Ashley. "I suppose sense I know you a little, I could just kill him for you."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:19 pm

"Oh, that's nice. So wait... does that mean you've seen him before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:23 pm

"Every other month or so." Zexion answered. "But we don't actually stop by and say hello to him, I don't even think he knows this castle has an organization that would have him scared shitless, please excuse my language. If he did, he might not even come here at all."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:24 pm

"So then why did you not do anything about it before? To save the other girls?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:26 pm

"Why should we even bother? Its not like we care what happens to people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)   Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley/Nero- seperated! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next