Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Left_bar_bleue1100/1100From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Empty
PostSubject: From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]   From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:04 pm

Nero unlocked the door to his home and walked her in. "Break anything, and I'll kill you!" He said laughing as she curiously looked around the house.
Back to top Go down
Lucy_nye92

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]   From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:18 pm

As she started to look around... She just had to... "Ne-ne-ne Nyuu..." in a sigh of happinees..?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Left_bar_bleue1100/1100From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]   From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:22 pm

Nero looked confused as to why she looked so relieved. He looked on the floor and saw a puddle around her. "AAAHHH! WHAT THE!? WHY!?!?" He yelled, leading her into the bathtub. He started the water and took off the jacket and looked away. "There. Get in, clean yourself while I clean up the damned mess...." He said, closing the door behind him. "What the hell was that all about...!?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy_nye92

PostSubject: Re: From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]   From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:29 pm

Splashing around in the tub while she's thinking to herself, "nyuu?" All of a sudden burst out singing, "NNNYYUUU NNNEEE NNNNYYUUU!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]   From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:30 pm

While cleaning up the...'mess' he hears the splashing of water and singing. He goes to the door and knocks. "Hey, don't make a mess in there! Ohh, I wish Daimos and Rya were here....!" He said, rubbing his temples.
Back to top Go down
Lucy_nye92

PostSubject: Re: From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]   From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:32 pm

Just keeps on singing... "NNNNNYYYUUUUU!!"

I got to go! buh bye!
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]   From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:16 pm

OOC: Now's a good time, Daimos! Just thinking of "Nyuu" gives me a headache now..!

IC: Nero flipped his phone out, sending Daimos a message-

Code:
Dude, I'm losing my mind! GET OVER HERE, MAN!!!

"Ha...does he ever answer?" He said, walking to the kitchen to make rice balls.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Left_bar_bleue15003/15003From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Left_bar_bleue14000/15000From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]   From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Daimos emerges from a portal in the kitchen followed by Rya. "Don't rush me, I had to make sure the kids were ok first. Rya, go check on the exhibitionist in the bathroom, may be less confusing for her if a girl helps her." Daimos says then folds his arms and looks at Nero. "For future reference one message is enough." He adds.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]   From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:42 pm

He looked up at him while cleaning the floor. "Dude, I only sent you two!" He said, smiling

OOC: Dude, get on YIM. I'm spartan11744. NOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]   From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From The Islands [Nero Nyuu Daimos Rya]
Page 1 of 1