Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO DANTE REALLY IS

Go down 
+4
Sora
Demous
Kilam Kasen
Dante
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue400/400WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue300/300WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty
PostSubject: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:19 am

Well here I am known as Dante, but My real name is Alejandro (Zack Harukio). you all more than likely know that I am Kairi's Ex Boyfriend. You also know that what I did was extremely stupid because even though that at the time it was thought that i didn't love but it wasn't true. Because after i made my mistake i felt as though someone should just walk right up to me a kill me because someon as magnificent and beautiful as her didn't need to be hurt the way i hurt her. I wished that i would hae also gotten stuck by lightning at the exact moment when i made the mistake. Because as truthful as I am to her i told her wat i did. Then i did the one thing i never wanted to do to her and that was to make her cry. well for the past to months i have doen what i have never doenfor anyone and that is cry myself to sleep when ever i could sleep. so if you read this jessica then i want you to know something:

I
LOVE
YOU
JESSICA
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue800/800WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue500/500WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:53 am

2 things

1. You should've just copied the old one on here

2. This one seems a bit rushed.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue1000/1000WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue900/900WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Make it three things
Third: I told you once dante you need to chill ok we go out
it seems your trying to steal her away from me because your trying so hard to get her attention with it
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue400/400WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue300/300WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Seems to me like either:
a) he is trying to take Kairi away from you
OR
b) He is trying to take Jessica away from me
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue800/800WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue500/500WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:09 pm

... Probably..... I think it's b. Who would post on the Chat Room to steal an RP character? :^P
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:10 pm

If it is b... take him to a mental hospital. He should know it'll be impossible to break us apart.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:06 am

Kyle that is where you are wrong because as you know she has cosen me over you once and I have no doubt that if she trully understands the accident that i made than I may get her back anyway. So you can just stop your little bickering about it as well as you can demous because she was fully aware that I was going to post this
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 396
Class : Priest (Reiki?)
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:31 am

Look, Dante I think you really need to get over yourself. You HURT her, and that's just plan stupid, "accident" or not. Being cheated on by someone hurts more than you think, I don't know if you've actually experienced this. Unfortunately, I have and the guy who did it to me tried the same exact thing that you're doing and I never took him back because if he "loved" me so much like he claimed he did, he wouldn't have done it in the first place. Relationships take commitment and if you can't honor that and resist someone else's advances on you, then maybe you're just not right to be in one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12196155/
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:37 am

Dante wrote:
Kyle that is where you are wrong because as you know she has cosen me over you once and I have no doubt that if she trully understands the accident that i made than I may get her back anyway. So you can just stop your little bickering about it as well as you can demous because she was fully aware that I was going to post this

*AHEM* I know she knew you'd post this. And you can say you love her, I am not telling you that you can't. I am also not saying that she can't love you back. I am just stating that THIS time around, we are a different couple. We won't be torn apart by you this time. And I am not going to gamble on our relationship, but I am just warning you; you can try... and fail miserably.

Ashley wrote:
Look, Dante I think you really need to get over yourself. You HURT her, and that's just plan stupid, "accident" or not. Being cheated on by someone hurts more than you think, I don't know if you've actually experienced this. Unfortunately, I have and the guy who did it to me tried the same exact thing that you're doing and I never took him back because if he "loved" me so much like he claimed he did, he wouldn't have done it in the first place. Relationships take commitment and if you can't honor that and resist someone else's advances on you, then maybe you're just not right to be in one.

I also have to agree with Ashley. Alejandro - is NOT someone willing to commit. If he was, he would have been committed to Jessica the first time 'round. She asked all her good friends to leave trinity, he told her that he had. yet he still logged on every day. ODD.... That doesn't sound like love or commitment to me...
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue15003/15003WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue14000/15000WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:15 pm

Aiight, been quiet long enough, now I have to say something. I guess being one of the older members of the site I should put forth my insight. Look dude, it's fine that you love her and like Kyle said, it's cool for her to love you back. But like Ashley said, no matter what you may think you hurt her, and writing an apology letter isn't going to change that. If you really cared about her you wouldn't have done it in the first place. You have to understand that when you're cheated on, especially by someone you love (and she loved you DEARLY), it hurts like hell. I know because believe it or not it's happened to me. You also have to understand that once you're in a committed relationship, girls (some, not all) and even some guys (Yeah, guys do it too) will try to hit on you just to be petty and attempt to break you up. It's all a matter of will power and devotion towards your boyfriend or girlfriend. If you can't resist those advances or even ignore them altogether, then you're just not ready for a committed relationship. Also, based on some things that both Jessica AND Kyle have told me, you weren't sad at all after you two broke up. In fact, Jessica told me that you told her, and I quote "You hated her and wished you'd never met her." That right there shows that you didn't, and for that matter DON'T, care about Jessica. Kyle even told me that you threatened to kill him. After those two instances, I'm starting to believe that the only reason you decided to be with Jessica in the first place was because she was with Kyle. Which brings me back to my previous statement about guys trying to break up other couples because of pettiness. Do you see where I'm going with this? You did it to Kyle, and then someone else did it to you. In the words of my very knowledgeable mother: Karma is a motherfucker (Pardon my language) This also goes into that well known saying "Do onto others...etc" Now my personal opinion of that matter is this: No matter how sorry you THINK you may be, in all actuality you aren't sorry at all, and the only reason you're attempting this is because you're trying to do the same thing you did before. I think you should stop, because as you can see, it's not going to happen. She's chosen Demous aka ROBERT (Haha, now everyone knows your name. Blackmail him! XD)on Trinity and chosen Kyle in real life, so deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue1000/1000WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue900/900WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Woopy Doo thanks Andrew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue15003/15003WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue15000/15000WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:55 pm

could not have said that better myself Daimos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Mana:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue14000/15000WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:32 pm

=O A compliment? From Haydies? This is the happiest day of my life! *cries* XD
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:49 pm

JOO GOT POONED BATCH! XD
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Mana:
WHO DANTE REALLY IS Left_bar_bleue15000/15000WHO DANTE REALLY IS Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:40 pm

OMG ADMIN SPAMMING! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! *faints*
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 am

you all may have your own insight about me. yo8u can even hate me for all i care because your opinions don't matter to me. only jessica's matter to me. and as for you ashley, I know EXACTLY how it feels to be cheated on because about all my gf except for maybe two or three of them actually cheated on me and I have had about 15-22 gf's, so don't try to loecture me about how it hurts becauase trust me i have endured enough from it so you can all just, nevermind you all are hardly worth my time.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:49 am

Then don't make a publ post, trying like PMing next time?
Doesn't amtter whether or not you wanted our opinions, you got em. In regards to you and Jess, I'm not gonna say much else. All I know is I was talking to her last night, and she was upset about you so don't go getting your hopes up. -_-
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:52 am

I already know why she is upset with me
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:53 am

As well you should. So there's my point, don't get your hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:26 am

Daimos Ishida wrote:
Aiight, been quiet long enough, now I have to say something. I guess being one of the older members of the site I should put forth my insight. Look dude, it's fine that you love her and like Kyle said, it's cool for her to love you back. But like Ashley said, no matter what you may think you hurt her, and writing an apology letter isn't going to change that. If you really cared about her you wouldn't have done it in the first place. You have to understand that when you're cheated on, especially by someone you love (and she loved you DEARLY), it hurts like hell. I know because believe it or not it's happened to me. You also have to understand that once you're in a committed relationship, girls (some, not all) and even some guys (Yeah, guys do it too) will try to hit on you just to be petty and attempt to break you up. It's all a matter of will power and devotion towards your boyfriend or girlfriend. If you can't resist those advances or even ignore them altogether, then you're just not ready for a committed relationship. Also, based on some things that both Jessica AND Kyle have told me, you weren't sad at all after you two broke up. In fact, Jessica told me that you told her, and I quote "You hated her and wished you'd never met her." That right there shows that you didn't, and for that matter DON'T, care about Jessica. Kyle even told me that you threatened to kill him. After those two instances, I'm starting to believe that the only reason you decided to be with Jessica in the first place was because she was with Kyle. Which brings me back to my previous statement about guys trying to break up other couples because of pettiness. Do you see where I'm going with this? You did it to Kyle, and then someone else did it to you. In the words of my very knowledgeable mother: Karma is a motherfucker (Pardon my language) This also goes into that well known saying "Do onto others...etc" Now my personal opinion of that matter is this: No matter how sorry you THINK you may be, in all actuality you aren't sorry at all, and the only reason you're attempting this is because you're trying to do the same thing you did before. I think you should stop, because as you can see, it's not going to happen. She's chosen Demous aka ROBERT (Haha, now everyone knows your name. Blackmail him! XD)on Trinity and chosen Kyle in real life, so deal with it.

Thank you Daimos, I thought I was the only one who was supicious that he only asked her out because she was with me.
And umm, why would I want to Blackmail Demous?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Dante... you went too far this time. If you do anything naughty over the phone with Jessica again. I will beat the @#$% outta you this summer.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:19 pm

What happen. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO DANTE REALLY IS   WHO DANTE REALLY IS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO DANTE REALLY IS
Page 1 of 1