Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death of Xemnas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:07 pm

Two Organization Thirteen Members were walking down the path to the abandoned castle down at base of Radiant Garden. The rising sun shinning over the land in the distance, shining upon the castle, making it appear to be glowing. The two reached the large gates, locked tightly to keep the people out. One man waved his hands over the gates and the two walked forward, right though the metal gates as if they were not there. "Are you ready?" The first one asked the other.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Death of Xemnas Left_bar_bleue400/400Death of Xemnas Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Death of Xemnas Left_bar_bleue250/300Death of Xemnas Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:08 pm

chris sat uptop a tree "looks like this is gonna be a fight might as well stay and watch"
Back to top Go down

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:12 pm

OOC: How would you know if there was going to be a fight or we are just going in to talk to our other members? You know there is going to be a fight, but your character doesn't
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:14 pm

OOC:i said it looks like its gonna be a fight so i might as well stay to find out >.>
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Death of Xemnas Left_bar_bleue50/50Death of Xemnas Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Death of Xemnas Left_bar_bleue30/30Death of Xemnas Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:17 pm

His smirk hidden beneath the hood of his organization robe, the other organization member nodded. "Yes, are you?" Glancing up at the castle he took a deep breathe and steadied his nerves. Calling upon the wind to blow harder for no reason other than a warm up, he glanced at the robed figure to his right. "It is time. No, past time."
Back to top Go down

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:23 pm

The organization member turned to the one next to him, nodding to him. "I have been ready, best part of being an organization member is the no emotions feeling right here, nothing there to effect fear or being nervous." He turned to the door and placed his hand on it. "Lets go." The man walked right into the door, moving past it as if it was not there.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:25 pm

chris still sitting said,"aww man i won't be able to see it from here!,i gotta move now"chris swiftly moved to a spot closer to the members
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:33 pm

Shaking his head he muttered. "Here we go," Following his companion, he pushed the door open to allow for airflow and walked in. Now watching the back of the confident figure before him he shivered. It was true, emotions weren't a problem, but he still new that the task before them was no minor thing. His companion would fare fine, but would he emerge unscathed?
Back to top Go down

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:42 pm

The man turned to look at his friend a nodded, turning back to the front and walking toward an elevator. The second man followed and stood onto the elevator, activating it and sending them up to the top. When they got to the top they found another organization member. "That has to be him." The first man whispered.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Nodding the second man stepped out of the elevator and glanced around the room, but saw only the one robed figure. "I suppose so." Stepping one more step forward he cracked the fingers on his left hand and glanced back at his companion. "And now it begins."
Back to top Go down

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:15 pm

The man across the room turns around, looking at them both. "Xaldin, Zexion, how nice to see you. What are you doing here?" He asked. Zexion took off his hood. "Xemnas." He said as he nodded. He looked to Xaldin, then back to Xemnas. "Do you know why we are here?" Zexion asked Xemnas. "If I didn't what kind of leader would I be?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:36 pm

Xaldin dropped the hood of his cloak and too another step forward. "Good, then we can save us some time explaining." Summoning his lances he hefted Kamikaze and threw it through a picture window on the other side of the room. Stepping quickly forward until he stood in front of Xemnas. "I appreciate your leadership in the beginning, but we've slaved to hard and to long." Pulling back his arm he snapped it forward with all his power and weight behind it, stricking Xemnas across the mouth and snapping his head to the side.

Code:
10 damage on Xemnas for slapping the p--- out of him. >>
Back to top Go down

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Xemnas turns his had back to look at Xaldin. He summons one of his areal blades and strikes him, sending him crashing to the other side of the room, just passed Zexion. Zexion stood his ground and was unfased by what he did to his friend. He changed into his Riaku form and bolted to Xemnas, he gripped him by the top of his cloak and hurled him into the air. Zexion looked up and shot a Shadow Destruction skill fallowed by two Shadow Rush skill, blasting the whole roof off the castle from the surge of energy and vaporising Xemnas. Leaving Zexion breathing heavily a bit and looking up to where he shot the blast.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:05 pm

Xaldin sat on the floor in the corner and laughed. "Well, that was interesting." Standing he banished his lances and walked over to Zexion, nodding and surveying his work. "Not bad, not bad at all." Walking out to the edge of the damage he looked around outside and smiled. "So, your the leader now eh?"
Back to top Go down

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:01 pm

"Not unless he survived that." Zexion said standing up straight, his form deactivating and reverting him back to his normal form. He looked to Xaldin. "What about you? What was with that slap?"
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:33 pm

"Well, I knew that I couldn't really hurt him, and I wanted to tell him how I felt." Smirking he looked at the remnant of blood on his hand. Stepping onto the rubble of the collapsed roof he inhaled deeply, then exhaled. If I had stabbed out at him with my lances, I might have done more damage, but it wouldn't have been as fun.
Back to top Go down

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:08 pm

"You know, he might come back one day, I still feel like he wasn't completely destroyed from my attack." Zexion said as he looked up into the sky to the shattered walls and tower ceiling. He shook his head then looked back to Xaldin. "So," He started, "How did it feel to be knocked across the room?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:12 pm

Sighing he paced along the rubble. "Yes, Yes I know. But he will be weak, especially after an attack of that power." Brushing some rubble out of his hair with his fingers he frowned. "Well, kind of like being pushed, hard." Reaching into his pocket and sighing, he pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the blood from the back of his hand, then replaced it in his pocket."I need a glass of water,"
Back to top Go down

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:29 pm

"Well, we could head back to the castle." Zexion opened a portal leading to the World That Never Was. "I guess we can tell some people we find that Xemnas is no more and I am the new leader of the organization." He said as he walked slowly to the portal. He looked out to the land from a big crack in the wall, noticing Chris in the distance. He said nothing about it and walked into the portal, heading off to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Xaldin almost followed, but decided against it, turning to face the rubble instead. "Summoning his lances, he decided to do a quick patrol to see if their was any obvious remains of Xemnas nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death of Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Xemnas   Death of Xemnas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of Xemnas
Page 1 of 1