Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Books from The Aunt's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Books from The Aunt's Room Left_bar_bleue400/400Books from The Aunt's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Books from The Aunt's Room Left_bar_bleue300/300Books from The Aunt's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Books from The Aunt's Room Empty
PostSubject: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Highwind hovers slightly over the walkway to Ashley's house. Sora Jack and Ashley are beamed down.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 396
Class : Priest (Reiki?)
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Character sheet
Health:
Books from The Aunt's Room Left_bar_bleue400/400Books from The Aunt's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Books from The Aunt's Room Left_bar_bleue300/300Books from The Aunt's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:15 pm

"Okay guys, well this is it," she said rather sadly as she stared back up at the towering, somewhat disfigured house. She walked up to the doorway and placed the old key in, turning it slowly and opening the door with a creak. Greeting them was a thick layer of dust of he charred walls and furniture. She sighed, "Okay come on, her room's on the second floor," she said leading them up the winding staircase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12196155/
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:22 pm

Sora follows Ashley silently, before asking a question "Why so sad?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:28 pm

"This place just brings up a lot of memories, not all are exactly good. That's all... she said quietly as she reached a strong oak door and pulled a tiny key from a clip in her hair. She stuck it in an unnoticeable hole just to the side of the doorknob. She twisted it open and looked back at Sora and Jack, "My aunt was pretty clever when it came to securing her room. There's a lot of valuable things in here, things that have been passed down in my family for generations..." Ashley walks over to the darkest corner of the room and enters the lock code on a large chest. She opened it and started piling up the books to her side,carefully examining each one.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:33 pm

One Book catches Sora's eye. "Can a took a look at that?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Ashley picks up the large volume she just put on the top of the pile and starts handing to to Sora, "Yeah, only if you toss me that backpack over there," she says pointing at the old bag resting by her aunt's desk.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Books from The Aunt's Room Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Books from The Aunt's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Books from The Aunt's Room Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Books from The Aunt's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:07 pm

ok stop this topic for a sec ... Sora plz re read some general rules because we require each reply to be atleast 3 sentances long ! and you have almost one sentance.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Umm... okay; since when, i don't ever remember that rule being followed. I've seen posts that are 3 maybe 4 words long....
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:47 am

SORA just post!!! xD Lawl. It just means you gotta get a little more descriptive and now he's just enforcing that rule more.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:00 am

Sora looks at the book on the top of the pile, it's glowing golden letters Catching his eye. "Hey, Ashley. May I take a look at that book, something about it intrigues me..."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:01 am

OOC: Happy, now?
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:04 am

OOC: Rawr, fine here's my previous post then o.O xD

IC: Ashley picks up the large volume she just put on the top of the pile and starts handing to to Sora, "Yeah, only if you toss me that backpack over there," she says pointing at the old bag resting by her aunt's desk.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:08 am

Sora picks up the old bag, dusts it off and hands it to Ashley before sitting down on the floor and opening the book. "wow... all these spells in here... they're ancient... I wonder if they still work...."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:35 am

Ashley started putting a few books into the bag, along with small accessories unrecognizable by anyone else, "Yeah, these books have been passed down in my family for generations. They're heirlooms, if you will. They should still work though. I learned my spells from a few of these books." Ashley stopped rummaging through the the trunk as she froze on an old photograph of her and her parents when she was around 7 years old. Quietly, she opened a hollow book with many other pictures and letters in it and set it on top of the pile.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Sora flips through the pages untill one of the spells cath his eye. "hmmm...." Sora walks over to the window, forces it open and points his keyblade out the window. "An elelemtal laser, eh?" Sora does something with his keyblade and it starts to clone itself, firing colored beams out the window. "Ohhhh pretty colors..." Sora colapses on the ground "ouch... that used a lot of MP..." Sora takes a look at his Transer. "Oh darn, I only have 1MP left..."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Ashley looked over to Sora experimenting one of the spells, "You've got to be careful with those spells," she turned her attention back to the chest and picked up a necklace. She put it on and picked up another book, "Some of them are really powerful, even too powerful for you." She cracked open another book and handed it to Sora, "Try looking through this one. I'm almost done with the trunk, but I still wanna go through her desk a bit and see my room so hurry it up a little?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:34 pm

"Well yeah, I can obviously see that now." Sora presses a button on his Transer and the book with gold lettering vanishes. Sora starts to leaf through the new book. "These spells are interesting too, maybe I'll find something to recover MP..."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:40 pm

Ashley started going through the bag again, ""Well, if you're looking for a spell to heal MP," she pulled out a large book, "you might want to use this one. It contains the spell I use to heal mana. The only drawback of that skill is that it takes health, so it's really only useful for emergency situations." Ashley closed the lid of the trunk and locked it. She slung the bag on her back and went over to the desk and reached into a drawer, pulling a key taped to the top of the desk out. "Well, if you're done here, I'm about ready to go up to my room. You can read that book while you walk, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:41 pm

"Umm okay..." Sora looks at the two books in his hands. "Do you want me to hold onto both of these, or do you want the other one back?" Sora looks at Ashley curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:49 pm

"Well, you're done with em I can store them in my bag. Losing them really isn't an option right now..." As they left the room, Ashley turned around and took the key from her hair clip again, locking the door back. She headed to the top floor and put the key into the old-fashioned lock, "I started locking everything really tightly after I came here last because I wasn't sure how long it would be until I got back..." Ashley walked into the room and set the bag down on her bed. She sat on the floor and pulled a shoe box out from underneath the bed and opened it, taking out a few small things like pictures and a small bracelet given to her by her mom and dad. "You can practice some spells if you want, I just kinda wanted to be up here and to get a few things," she said as she snapped the bracelet on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:52 pm

"Okay, well I can also Store a few things in my Transer if you need me too." Sora opens the book Ashley had recently handed him and started to look for an MP Curative spell.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Ashley sighed and rested her back against the side of her bed, looking around her room slowly. It seems so long ago that she'd been living here. She got up and sat on the edge of her bed by her sidetable. She opened the first drawer and pulled a small box out of her pocket. She set the box down and closed the drawer, then turned around, "So, you find a spell yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Only the one you mentioned, but i'm not half way through the book yet
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Ashley stood up and walked over to her own bookshelf, which contained only basic spellbooks and a small assortment of children's books. She pulled a thin book out and gave it to Sora, "If you can't find one in there, try this one. These are only basic spells, but maybe there's something in there. Sorry, spellbooks were kind of our family's specialty..."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:06 am

"Yeah, I can see that..." Sora places the books in a stack and starts to leaf through them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books from The Aunt's Room   Books from The Aunt's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books from The Aunt's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next