Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damned Materia...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Damned Materia... Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Damned Materia... Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Damned Materia... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Damned Materia... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:46 pm

When they stopped in Twilight Town, Nero got off of his motorcycle and looked at Yuffie. "...What....did you do to it?"
Back to top Go down

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:51 pm

Yuffie sits staring straight ahead. "......Wow....I didn't know that the Materia would do that much! I just placed a Warp Materia on your bike, and I guess I underestimated the power..." Yuffie got off and untied the Warp Materia, and placed it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Damned Materia... Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Damned Materia... Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Damned Materia... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Damned Materia... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:57 pm

Nero took off his and Yuiifie's helmet. "What the Hell's up with you and Materia? What is it, anyway?" He asked, parking his bike outside a shopping square.
Back to top Go down

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:03 pm

"Materia is and/or are little orbs of magic," Yuffie pulled out a small box with a Wutai Royal Family Crest on it, and opened it, containing millions of Materia. "See, there is Fire, Thunder, Steal my personal favorite, Blizzard, Protect, all kinds of stuff! I used to steal them all the time, to bring Wutai back to it's former glory..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:08 pm

He pointed his finger up and scolded "What did I say about stealing?"
Back to top Go down

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:13 pm

"That was a long time ago!" Yuffie protested. "It was a good reason for it...Shinra, more specifically, SOLDIER, destoryed most of Wutai, my homeland, and I wanted to bring it back..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Nero just scoffed and handed her some Munny. "Here, buy yourself THREE outfits, thats it. Give me the rest of my change when you're done. I'll be in musics." He said, handing her munny and walking away.
Back to top Go down

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Yuffie goes into a clothes store. "I like this one...no THAT one...hm...I'll try these on real quick..."

~~~A Few Minutes Later~~~

"I love these!!"

Yuffie pays the cashier and goes over to Nero's section. "Let's see here...I bought this one...and this one...and this one...Here's your munny!" Yuffie shows Nero a Skirt with a floresent pattern and a noodle strap shirt with with a matching pattern, and two other outfits exactly like her others, but bigger. Yuffie gives Nero his munny, and is currently wearing the same one, but bigger, as the one that Nero met her with. "What do you think Nero?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Damned Materia... Left_bar_bleue200/200Damned Materia... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Damned Materia... Left_bar_bleue120/120Damned Materia... Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Jack sighed as he went through some of the cds in the music section. "Nothing around here I like..." he muttered as he accidently bumped into Nero. "Oh, sorry, dude... Wasn't payin' attetion"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:34 pm

"It's all good." Hesaid, then noticed Yuffie and looked at her after looking at a CD, and blushed a bit (....sounded strange....) He then looked back at the CD and said, "Uhm, yea, you look great! Oh, change right." He said, takin back the Munny. He walked to a cashier and bought the CD, SOAD, Toxicity. When he walked back to the motorcycle, he popped in the CD and played 'Chop Suey!'. "You ever hear these guys before?" He asked over the music.
Back to top Go down

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:40 pm

Yuffie thinks. "No...can't say I have..."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Damned Materia... Left_bar_bleue200/200Damned Materia... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Damned Materia... Left_bar_bleue120/120Damned Materia... Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:43 pm

"Um... You guys mind if I tag alone with you for awhile? I got nothing better to do, and I need someone to hang with" Jack said, looking at Yuffie. "Who's she?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:45 pm

Nero's eyes started glowing red. He didn't seem to noticed it and kept bobbing his head to the beat. He noticed Jack and said, "Hmn? Oh, this is Yuffie. She's staying with me 'till she finds her own place."
Back to top Go down

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:55 pm

Yuffie smiled, then quickley shifted to a confused face. "Hey...Nero?" Yuffie held a mirror in front of Nero's face. "Your eyes are all...scary looking..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Nero held the mirror in shock and looked closely at his eyes. He then heard a voice. "You can't escape me Nero! I own your body!" "No....I got rid of you...you can't screw up my life anymore!" He said, clenching his hair and falling to his knees.
Back to top Go down

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:55 pm

"Nero!" Yuffie leans down and grasps Nero's shoulders. "Are you ok?!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:58 pm

"Yuffie....run! Get help! Now!" He said, pushing her away. After a second, he rose with an evil smile and strange tentacle-like things coming out from behind them, only they had eyes and sharp teeth. "Hehehe....yes, Yuffie, run!" He said, but in a darker, stranger voice
Back to top Go down

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:02 pm

Yuffie pulls out her giant shuriken."No...I'm not letting you take Nero!!" Yuffie threw her shuriken at the tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:08 pm

The tentacles (Creeping Darks) grabbed the shuriken and tossed it to the side, slowly creeping up on Yuffie. "Yuffie...get help, NOW!" "No, Yuffie, stay here and play!"
Back to top Go down

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Yuffie stands, deciding wether to get help or not. "Nero...NO!!" Yuffie runs up and hugs Nero, placing a protect, and holy materia on his belt, disreguarding her safety.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:16 pm

As the Creeping Darks were about to tear her heart out, they stopped and receded, and Nero's eyes went back to normal. "Yuffie....are you alright?" He said shakily.
Back to top Go down

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:23 pm

"Yeah! I'm fine!" Yuffie hands Nero the Holy, and Protect Materia.

Yuffie handed over Holy [x1] and Protect [x1] to Nero.

"That should keep those tenticles away!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:34 pm

Nero held the Materia in his hand and said, "Creeping Dark...again....?.....Oh, yeah, let's, uh...go home." He said, getting on the bike and putting on his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damned Materia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damned Materia...   Damned Materia... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damned Materia...
Page 1 of 1