Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michel Jackson's house

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora

Michel Jackson's house Empty
PostSubject: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:16 am

Hey ummm... is this sopposed to be michel jacksons house?
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Michel Jackson's house Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Michel Jackson's house Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Michel Jackson's house Left_bar_bleue900/900Michel Jackson's house Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:32 am

Larxene appeard and says:

"Just listen and you might hear one of his songs..."

Larxene listens

Michel Jackson: *singing*

"OK! This is Micheal Jacksons House!!"
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:33 am

holy Sh!t" sora said
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Michel Jackson's house Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Michel Jackson's house Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Michel Jackson's house Left_bar_bleue900/900Michel Jackson's house Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:34 am

"What now? Should we close his mouth with hammers and nails?",

Larxene sugested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:41 am

"Or, we can use silicone." Zexion said holding a small can a Silicone in his hands. "Also good for bath tile."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:06 am

Micheal Jackson: *singing*

"Argh...!!!! JUST DO IT ZEXION!!!!",

Larxene yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:10 am

"Don't need to say that twice." I walk in Micheal's room you hear some gay screaming. Later you hears crying, and finally you hear complete silence. "That dark deed I wanted to do, has been complete."
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:57 am

"uh, thank god...but I think you forgot to get the little boy outta the closet...ill get him..." Roxas stated as he dissaperated into mj's mansion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:01 am

"You think i would have caught that." Zexion said thinking. "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:04 am

Zell Falls Through a Dark portal And Lands In Front Of Laxreme
"Hello Again Where Am I?"
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:07 am

"Well, were all hangin out at Michael Jackson's house, but right now i have to go save a little boy trapped in the closet...." Roxas suddenly yells from the balcony...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:09 am

"I helped glue his mouth... oh no not you again." Zexion put his hand over his temples and started to rub them.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:12 am

"Hi Zell and whats happening ROXAS!!!(the half of Sora the cute sexy boy... SRY!!! I have a obbsession of Sora...)",

Larxene yelled.
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:15 am

"HOLD ON ILL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!!!" Roxas screams back. He starts to roam the halls of "Neverland" looking for MJ's room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:17 am

"So, Larxene. You love Axel and Sora, or just him?""
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:23 am

"I just like Soras look thats all!!"

"And Axel is just a friend you bedtime story reader!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:27 am

"Once upon a time there was a ship out on the ocean. A girl named Larxene was found on this ship and was sleeping with a man I would rather keep unmentioned, -cough-Micheal Jackson-cough-, and they live happily ever after." he smiled and looked into Larxenes eyes. "I could make that story true you know."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 am

"YOU!!!! YOU @%*#*# CREEP THAT LIKES *%@% ^@$&!!! YOU FREAK!! YOU STINKING @$%#&^ IDIOT!!!!",

Larxene yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:36 am

"Well don't call my book some silly little bed-time story."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:47 am

"OK! SHEESH! Can I atleast call it a horror book."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:49 am

Zexion thinks about it and comes up with his answer three days later. "sure."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:24 pm

MAKE IT REAL! MAKE IT REAL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:28 pm

"Like halloween town scary?"
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:40 pm

make it really scary...like 'Evil Dead' scary!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:42 pm

No scary as in Michael Jackson is straight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michel Jackson's house   Michel Jackson's house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michel Jackson's house
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Neverland (50+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: