Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On to New And Better Things.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:55 am

"We are not evil", said a mysterius voice.

Its (play teen titans theme song) Larxene!!

"We are not evil Zell. We are only looking for Kingdom Hearts."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:55 am

Xecivien shakes his head slightly. Glancing over to Zell for a moment before turning his attention back to Zexion "Not the Heartlesses, I meant those who consider themselves with the light... Though I believe you've answered that question anyway... So the Keyblade is the key in getting a heart... I'm beginning to understand now..." Xecivien then sightly glances over to the girl that just appeared.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zell

Zell runs at zexion and grbs his cloak he also pulls it to lift him up

If i roll even i maintain my grip

Odd and you break free
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

The member Zell has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 De6
Results :
  On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 De2
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

"We travel trough worlds with portals."

Practical isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:58 am

"What Is Kindom Hearts What Was it Created For Who Created it What Are The Heartless Now You Have No Choice But To tyell Me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:59 am

Zexion blows in Zell's eyes and every one and the worlds start to disappear. "Not right now, the grown-ups are talking."Zexion turned his attention to larxene and smiled. "Glad you can join us larxene."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:01 am

"So... I can assume that she is also in the Organization... It seems the damages Sora caused you was small..." Xecivien then turns his attention back towards Zexion as Zell attempts to fight him. "Now that you've regrouped, what's next? The same old strategy, hoping that this time it will work? Or are you taking a new approach?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:03 am

"We actually haven't even started the operation yet. We are just going from world to world to pass the time away."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:05 am

Xecivien looks down for a moment as he thinks about the Organization. "What about the leader... Shouldn't he have planned anything..." Xecivien then pauses for a moment realising that the leader could of been any of them. "Talking about the leader... Who is in control of the Organization?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:08 am

"Xemnas is the fist Organization member so he is the leader. But we have to wait for Roxas, he is the one in control of the world we need access to."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:14 am

Xecivien then peered over to the two Organization members. "So has either of them showed up yet... Or haven't you been in contact with them yet..." Xecivien then slightly glanced over to Zell to see whether he was still there or not. "Slightly off the story... Who is this guy and why does he keep asking about 'Kingdom Hearts'..."
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:16 am

Zell Steps Back For A Moment " Okay Where Could I Find Xemnas"If You Let Me and Squall And Sorra Fight Him Then If We Lose We Lose Our Hearts Nice Deal where Can i Find Him"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:16 am

"I told him about it and now he wants more information. I dont see what he could have in Kingdom hearts because he will be lost in the door to darkness forever if he should open it. Thats why the only people interested in Kingdom hearts are the people who know how to use it, Right larxene?"
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:20 am

Zell Stops To Think For A Second "so even if i did find kingdom hearts it would just trap me and i ccouldnt do anything"

Zell turns his back on them "so that means That Kingdom hearts Is The Door to The Darkness!"
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:21 am

Zell Turns Back To Zexion "so that means xemnas knows how to control it so i need xemnas Zexon tell me where Xemnas Is!"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:24 am

Xecivien looks down to the floor and sighs for a moment before turning his attention back to the Organization members. "Well thanks for the information, it should help us a great deal... I suppose I've been wasting too much of your time... If I find anything more out, I'll be sure to call you... If we see each other again that is... For the moment I just have to wait for Drakanel to come back..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:28 am

"yes it does."
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:28 am

Looks To Xecivien "if you arent with the orginisation but they are telling you everything then who are you and what is your buissness here?"Zell Speeds infront of xecivien
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:31 am

Xecivien glances over to Zell for a moment before answering. "I'm simply a Heartless Hunter. I get rid of Heartlesses and people pay me... I have no affiliations with the Organization... They're simply telling me about their cause... and it seems that it does more good than bad... Which leaves me to ask myself... Why does the 'light' want the Nobodies to fall if they're simply releasing the hearts of the Heartless..."
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:31 am

Stares At Xecivien "Im Zell You Are?"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:35 am

Xecivien looks back towards Zell as he introduces himself. "Sirius... My partner's name is Drakanel... The one you might of seen at the Plaza earlier... Unfortunately he has gone off to explore this place a bit more..." Xecivien then looks down to the floor, curious of where Fayt had gone off to and what's taking him so long to get back.
Back to top Go down
Zell

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:39 am

Zell Offers His Hand "Well If You Try To Hunt THe Heartless Then You Cant Be All Bad I Would Appreciate Your Help Sometime"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:40 am

"Who here knows..." He paused for some dramatic effect, "Al Bhed? Anyone? anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:43 am

Xecivien looks towards Zell for the moment until being distracted by Zexion. "Al Bhed? Nope, never heard of it." Xecivien then looks off to the side. "Where could he be... Surely it shouldn't take this long... Perhaps I should go out and look..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On to New And Better Things.   On to New And Better Things. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On to New And Better Things.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Radiant Garden (25+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: