Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marluxia's Battle ground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Marluxia's Battle ground Empty
PostSubject: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:49 am

Marluxia looks around in the world of nothingness

"this is where i was locked away..... where i had to struggle to stay alive..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:54 am

"Ohh vary nice." Zexion found a nice chair to sit on. He pulled out his Lexicon and started to recreate this world. "I can use this world in my battles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:56 am

"oh so now your copying the world of nothingness just to play with peoples minds!?"

Marluxia smiles....

"you are evil..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:58 am

"So what else is new? Hey, when I am done with this I new to go scouting for heartless. Its one thing to create them in the book for people, but if I capture them in the book I can use them for latter use out here. Do you want to help me capture some heartless for my Lexicon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:00 pm

"only if it helps me become stronger..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:01 pm

"No, not really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:02 pm

"then count me out"

Marluxia slowly walks away
but then suddenly Zexion spoke:
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Marluxia's Battle ground Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Marluxia's Battle ground Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Marluxia's Battle ground Left_bar_bleue900/900Marluxia's Battle ground Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:02 pm

:O "Heartless? Capture? Why wont you summon nobodys amd capture them Zexy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:05 pm

"your not Zexion!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:06 pm

"Because I want them in my book, I cant summon heartless only the nobodies. So I am going to capture them, duh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:08 pm

"this almost makes sence..."

Marluxia then jumps onto a couch and starts to read a random book
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Marluxia's Battle ground Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Marluxia's Battle ground Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Marluxia's Battle ground Left_bar_bleue900/900Marluxia's Battle ground Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:08 pm

Don't even think of reading this. I mean it!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:11 pm

"Hooray!!!!!!!! munny!!!!!!!"

Marluxia snatches all of it "suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:12 pm

"You must love play munny..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:14 pm

Marluxia drops the fake munny and runs over to Larxene

"i keel you!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Scouting   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:30 pm

"I told you not to read it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:31 pm

"she has you there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:33 pm

" but i love to meddle.....ya..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:36 pm

"Well then don't go and kill us for your meddling."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:37 pm

"i is sorry can u ever...wait whats that!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:41 pm

"Never mind. So back to collecting Heartless." Zexion took out more of his gadgets and tossed them on the ground. "Oh yeah, to answer your question about these. Yeah, you would be sucked in if you triggered one. Then i would have to try and find you in my Heartless database."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:42 pm

"well that sucks...id better use my nobody powers to hover above them shouldnt I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:46 pm

OOC: OMG WE ARE POSTING IN THE WRONG ONE XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:47 pm

"we are?"

Marluxia looks around....

"oh....hehehe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:50 pm

"Boy are we stupid XP"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's Battle ground   Marluxia's Battle ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marluxia's Battle ground
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next