Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Empty
PostSubject: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:23 pm

Along with the dropped Fire Orchards, there was a note with them that said, "To Larxene." Inside the letter wrote...

"Larxene. I can't explain to you the way I feel. Not that we actually have feelings, but, I want to say...that when I'm with you, you make me feel like I had a heart.(Not Roxas.) Whenever I'm with you, my stomach turns at your beauty. I feel like I can trust you throughout bad times. And whenever your hurt, I'll be there to save you...Larxene...I love you.

Love, Axel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:29 pm

When Zexion was finished reading the note he put it at his side and looked around. "I wonder if I can make it so he loves mansex in this letter." He smirked but was only joking. "Where is Axel anyway?" He asked himself. "Axel! You out there buddy?" He yelled hoping he was there in ear shot.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:33 pm

"Hey, if Larx comes by, be sure to give her that letter. (In a post, duh.) By the way, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:59 pm

"Alright, sure I guess. Why do you want these emotions to come out?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:11 pm

"I told you, I love her...very much...more than a person could love someone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:15 pm

"Thats why we need to get you to together and then thats where I come in... I will make tasks that will be so inhuman it will test how strongly you each feel and work well together.... I'm so diabolical it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Left_bar_bleue900/900Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:24 pm

okay this is weird
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:30 pm

((you cant post here read the topics))
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Left_bar_bleue900/900Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:39 pm

I can post NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:41 pm

((This is a closed topic for only three people, you of which is not one of the, thats what I mean))
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:46 pm

ok sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:47 pm

All is forgiven
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:40 pm

When Kairi gats on I am writing her a note like this...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:42 pm

((CLOSED GOD DAMN TOPIC! LEARN TO READ PEOPLE PLEASE!))
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:08 pm

Mkay, what?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:35 pm

Im over Larx...for now.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 am

lol for now
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:38 pm

CLOSED TOPIC!!!!
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:44 am

OOC: OMG! A closed topic about me!

"...Axel still loves me... Does... he?"

"He should learn to stop having feelings."

"Goodbye..."

OOC: This is the last post from Larxene T-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)   Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note to Larxene. (ONLY ME AND LARXENE...and Zexion.)
Page 1 of 1