Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leon Form 1: Demonic Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Left_bar_bleue800/800Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Left_bar_bleue500/500Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Empty
PostSubject: Leon Form 1: Demonic Form   Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:06 pm

Form Template:

Name: Demonic form

Magic: 20 mana

Requirements: 20 mana

Drawbacks: I lose the ability to do Renzokuken, and Gunblade Growth.

Advantages: Leon gets stronger and can make the Fireball attack hurt people 5 more HP

Description: Leon's gunblade turns into a gunblade that looks like a pitch fork that can shoot out of eah point. although he looks like a demon, Leon is able to keep his calm atitude and still be a good buy not bad.

History: There isn't much to tell about this skill other than I made it up. (here is my made up history of this form)

Cloud taught me this form on accident when he made Leon very mad. He uses this form usually as a last defense because it causes his heart to grow darker
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Left_bar_bleue800/800Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Left_bar_bleue500/500Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Leon Form 1: Demonic Form   Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:08 pm

I forgot to put this on drawbacks.

Drawbacks: I lose the ability to do Renzokuken, and Gunblade Growth. Everytime he uses this form, his heart grows darker.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Leon Form 1: Demonic Form   Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:32 pm

Make up a story on how and where you aquired this form. That is the history.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Leon Form 1: Demonic Form   Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:42 pm

Oh ok!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Leon Form 1: Demonic Form   Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:44 pm

Ok! Approved. Just add a tad more history by eding your post.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Leon Form 1: Demonic Form   Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon Form 1: Demonic Form   Leon Form 1: Demonic Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leon Form 1: Demonic Form
Page 1 of 1