Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letters from the castle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Letters from the castle Empty
PostSubject: Letters from the castle   Letters from the castle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:14 pm

*Voice* Dearly Beloved: I have missed you ever since we parted...I have been taken to a castle, where, I am not sure...The people are known
as the Organization XIII, the people who took me from you...I dont know what will happen to me...but i will always love you

Your Love: Namine

Last edited by on Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters from the castle   Letters from the castle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:30 pm

*Voice* Dearly Beloved,
I have heard from the Organization that they are setting a trap for a boy named Sora...I dont know who he is, or why they need me for this...I get very lonely up here...I wish I knew when I could see you again...Oh...I see I have been here and there in my note to you Embarassed I hope you are well.

Your Love, Namine
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Letters from the castle Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Letters from the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Letters from the castle Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Letters from the castle Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Letters from the castle   Letters from the castle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:11 pm

You have not Created a character therefor you cannot Post so please stop posting here because its a 65+ Posts to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters from the castle   Letters from the castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters from the castle
Page 1 of 1