Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup

Go down 
+2
Takeshi
Ramazaki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue400/400Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue300/300Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty
PostSubject: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:55 pm

Some one else start this.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:24 am

i start this just to end it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:16 pm

Calontyx looks at a bilboard sign just outside the colloseum

"The hades cup? havent seen that for a while."

Code:
Calontyx, hand in chin, ponders at whether joining is a good idea or not.

"I think I'll just find something to eat first. Too bad I dont have 100 posts yet, I hear the underworld has very good mushrooms"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Code:
Remember, this isnt me talking

Come, one and all! Participate in the Hades cup! In this special one time offer, anyone, even if you have less than 100 posts, will be invited to join the Hades cup, in the underdrome! Much more violent, life-threatening and challenging than the hero cup upstairs, this tournament will prove who is a true hero!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:13 pm

Zexion walked to the sign up sheet and wrote his name down. "Is there any prize munny?" He asked to just get information.
Panic: "yeas, there will be a 10,000 Prize munny awarded to the champion." He then added softly. "It wont be you so why ask."
Zexion did hear this though and added, "we'll see." He took his number and left the table. He had another Button in his hand and tossed it to Takeshi. "That prize munny is as good as ours. Our teem will be unbeatable."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue800/800Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue500/500Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:17 pm

"How can you do so sure?"

I thought about it.

"I guess your right."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:33 pm

"Please, who can really beat me? Well maybe Kyle, but not in a summon beast battle. and if we do compete I will do just that."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue800/800Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue500/500Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:37 pm

"I wish I had a summon."

"I wonder when the competition starts."

ooc: I don't have a summon because I cant think of anything Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:46 pm

"What I would do for just one more though." Zexion look around then to the timer. "Apparently another day. I wanted to get here early, one, to beat the rush, and two, so that we can get a good spot. If I am going to pay 1,000 munny for the entrance fee, I might as well also get a spot I want."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:49 pm

"Good point."

I thought for a minute.

"Hey, dont you get all the munny you want because your a mod?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:54 pm

"Lets not say that aloud. And they are giving out a special prize." Zexion paused for a bit. "I want that special surprise inside."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:02 pm

"Who doesn't?"

I thought for a minute.

"Hey Zexion. Was the lesson I was suppost to learn in Space Paranoids the fact that I should think before I act and always know what I'm going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:28 pm

"How about what you are doing. Makes more since. Also, don't touch things that arnt your. Always a good rule there."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:29 pm

"But I do wish I got those novelty peanuts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:03 am

"Well maybe you'll get them, through your ass. Please shut up about that."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:05 am

"Ok"

I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:53 am

Daimos' gummi ship zooms overhead. As it passes over the entrance to the Underworld, Daimos jumps from the ship and falls through the air. He flips right before he hits the ground and lands kneeling. He stands up and inspects the gate to the Underworld. "So this is where Hades lives...hmm...maybe he will have answers for me..." He says then walks through the gate. He enters the dark depths and looks around. He notices the lights of the Underdrome in the distance. He walks to the edge of the dark lake and looks towards the arena. "Now what could be going on over there...I wonder..." Daimos thinks to himself. "Would you like to join the tournament? It's much better than the Hero's Cup at Olympus Coliseum." A sly voice says from behind him. He turns and sees Panic. "Hm? Tournament? What kind of tournament?" Daimos asks. "A very interesting tournament, Hades has decided on giving out a prize to whoever wins...are interested traveler?" another voice asks from behind him. Daimos looks over his shoulder and sees Pain rubbing his hands together slyly. Pain walks around and joins Panic standing in front of Daimos. Daimos stands in thought. He looks over at the Underdrome again then back at Pain and Panic. He grins slyly. "Sounds like fun, where do I sign up?" Daimos asks. Panic gestures for him to follow them. He walks over to the sign up sheet and writes his name. As he is writing it, it is burned into the paper. Pain quickly snatches up the paper. "Very good...now then, you simply have to wait until tomorrow for the tournament to begin. You must wait here, then we will ferry you across to the arena. Until tomorrow, traveler." he snickers evilly then they turn and head deeper into the Underworld. "Oh yes, and one more thing..." Panic turns to Daimos. "If you lose here...you lose permanently!" he snickers then the two of them enter a large door that slams shut behind them. Daimos watches them leave then narrows his eyes. "Hades must be that way...I'll have to check that way after the tournament." Daimos says then looks back at the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:54 am

Wha? wrote:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:02 am

HOW DO YOU DO THE SCROLLING TEXT??
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue900/900Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Coileseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:34 am

"I don't know if I wanna join the cup...",

Beni said to himself.

"Nah! That would be a bad Idea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:30 am

Kyle wrote:
HOW DO YOU DO THE SCROLLING TEXT??
When I figure out what I had done in this part or the RPG I will tell you how
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue900/900Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:56 pm

"Or it will be a good Idea or bad? I can't decide!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:03 pm

Daimos glances at Beni then looks back at the arena. "Hm...I wonder if he'll join...should be interesting to see how he fights..." He whispers to himself then notices Zexion and Takeshi. "So they decided to join as well...I already know what they are capable of from the Land of Dragons...this will be very interesting..." he grins smartly then looks back at the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:13 pm

Zexion took his eyes off Takeshi who had fallen asleep. "How pathetic." He said turning away from him to find Daimos. "So he will be in here too? I might have to watch out with him. To bad he wont be much of a challenge for me." He left the spot and walked to Daimos. "When was the last time I saw you?" Zexion said getting over to him. "Its been at least a week now, hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:22 pm

Daimos looks at him from the corner of his eyes then looks back at the arena. "Yes, that seems about right. So I take it you two will be entering the tournament as well..." He says without looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup   Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olymipus Coilseum: Hades cup
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next