Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Portal in the back alley

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Portal in the back alley Empty
PostSubject: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:28 am

A mysterious portal through the corridors of darkness appears in the back alleyways of traverse town. Through the portal steps a man wearing an organization robe, with medium grey hair, tipped with red. One of his eyes is skarred out.

"Have I been here before?" the cloaked man says. "Oh yes, now I remember; this is the town with eternal nightlight.... Traverse town."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:33 am

You can your portals till some one teaches it to you at 350 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:34 am

Hmm? I meant like the rift thing. Like a door through the corridors of darkness or something.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:34 am

Calontyx wrote:
A mysterious portal through the corridors of darkness appears in the back alleyways of traverse town. Through the portal steps a man wearing an organization robe, with medium grey hair, tipped with red. One of his eyes is skarred out.

"Have I been here before?" the cloaked man says. "Oh yes, now I remember; this is the town with eternal nightlight.... Traverse town."

Cheater, i wish i had another 20MP, then i would kill you but as it is.... PORTAL AWAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:35 am

I am basically dead to the world XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: oops   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:35 am

Calontyx wrote:
Hmm? I meant like the rift thing. Like a door through the corridors of darkness or something.

It would appear I posted at the wrong time, and Kyle posted after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:36 am

"I could kill him, if only I had 95 more mana he be dead
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:37 am

Calontyx wrote:
Calontyx wrote:

It would appear I posted at the wrong time, and Kyle posted after.
and you can't portal yet so HA
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:37 am

Zexion wrote:
"I could kill him, if only I had 95 more mana he be dead

Kill who?
Code:
and don't you need HP to be alive?
stike that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:39 am

Well if your so eager to kill me

Code:
Calontyx casts Darkwave in the direction of nowhere. Calontyx is -10 HP
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:

Save you the mana.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:41 am

lol, the guy killed himself for cheating, how ironic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:42 am

"Okay confused. and yeah I have 1 health!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:43 am

that is why i said strike that... the stikethorugh option is now gone.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:46 am

no its not
see
XP
well anyway how does my character profile look?
http://kingdomheartstrinity.forumotion.com/Character-Profiles-f12/Zexion-t229.htm
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:54 am

ooo i like it
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:55 am

and how did you do the strikethrough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:56 am

{strike}{/strike}
just with []
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:57 am

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:58 am

mhm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:28 pm

This might not make a difference, but the story goes that I didn't make a portal, I found a portal, and decided to go through the portal. Besides, I didnt have enough posts to go to olympus at that time, which is where I found the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:34 pm

but there are no random portals, can't you just take a gummy ship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:01 pm

ok ill go back to the colloseum... anyone got a gummi ship there?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:04 pm

Kyle opens up a portal underneith Calontyx sending him to the colleseum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:06 pm

"Yay!" Zexion jumps in before it closes and goes in the portal.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:12 pm

Kyle goes through it too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal in the back alley   Portal in the back alley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portal in the back alley
Page 1 of 1