Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spells and Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Spells and Abilities Left_bar_bleue800/800Spells and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Spells and Abilities Left_bar_bleue500/500Spells and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Spells and Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Spells and Abilities   Spells and Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:52 am

Name: Second Chance

Magic Cost: Free

Requirements: Needs to be hit by an attack that would normally take all of my life

Effect: Makes it so you keep 1 health after an attack that would normally kill me

History: This was the ability that my custom keyblade had.

Name: High Jump

Requirements: I need to jump

Effect: Makes me jump higher

History: One day, I was at my house, and I was trying to reach a cabinet with cookies and ice cream in it. I couldn’t reach it as hard as I could. Right before I was going to give up, I jumped as high as I could and I was able to jump much higher than I normally could.

Name: Fire

Magic Cost: 10 mana

Requirements: I need to have at least 10 mana

Effect: Makes fire come out of the tip of my keyblade

History: One day, I was REALLY angry, and suddenly, I fireball shot out of my keyblade. If a concentrate enough, and can make fire shoot out of my keyblade and hit my enemies.

Name: Stop

Magic Cost: Half of the mana I have

Requirements: Have to have at least half of my mana

Effect: Makes time stop

History: I had to take a test. I hadn’t studied, and I was hoping for a moment when I could look at the answers without the teacher knowing. I wished with all my might that time could stop, and surprisingly, it did.

are these good?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Spells and Abilities   Spells and Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:57 am

put each of them in their own post
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Spells and Abilities Left_bar_bleue800/800Spells and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Spells and Abilities Left_bar_bleue500/500Spells and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spells and Abilities   Spells and Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:58 am

Name: Second Chance

Requirements: Needs to be hit by an attack that would normally take all of my life

Effect: Makes it so you keep 1 health after an attack that would normally kill me

History: This was the ability that my custom keyblade had.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Spells and Abilities   Spells and Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:59 am

Name: High Jump

Requirements: I need to jump

Effect: Makes me jump higher

History: One day, I was at my house, and I was trying to reach a cabinet with cookies and ice cream in it. I couldn’t reach it as hard as I could. Right before I was going to give up, I jumped as high as I could and I was able to jump much higher than I normally could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spells and Abilities   Spells and Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:01 am

XD okay, okay. What I mean is put them in their own topics so there is only one skill throughout the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spells and Abilities   Spells and Abilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spells and Abilities
Page 1 of 1