Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Empty
PostSubject: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:55 pm

Because of the warp drive it wasn't a very long trip.
Kyle and Takeshi climb out of Kyle's gummy ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:56 pm

"Welcome to... oh its only you." Zexion took a better look and smiled. "Oh Takeshi, long time no see. Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:57 pm

Traverse Town, thanks to your killing him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:00 pm

"Well..." Zexion put his hand to his forehead and closed his eyes. "If he had been a good little student I wouldn't have had to do that, now would I?" I open one eye and stair at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:01 pm

Hmmm.... How was he bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:03 pm

"Being stupid and killing some person without him even giving the other dude a chance. In fact I think it was you."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:05 pm

Oh, yeah.......
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Left_bar_bleue800/800Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Left_bar_bleue500/500Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:07 pm

"Look, I didn't want to die, but that didn't matter since you did the job of killing me yourself. In fact, I don't know why I should be talking to you." I started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:08 pm

Kyle sits there confused...

I want to go with Takeshi, but Don't want to leave Zexion either..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:09 pm

Zexion snapped his fingers and two ducks grabbed Takeshi by the arms and brought him back. "Last time I check you still work for me. Got it, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:10 pm

Kyle brushes his forehead off. PHEWPH
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Left_bar_bleue800/800Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Left_bar_bleue500/500Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:14 pm

"You can't control me." I whispered. I knew it was wasn't true, but I didn't want to admit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:16 pm

"Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:16 pm

Please don't argue you guys
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:17 pm

"I said, make the rats with wings drop me!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:19 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:21 pm

"I bet you did."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 pm

"The rats are still holding me." I said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:24 pm

Takeshi, you can give your self 10 more HP and MP, you have 200 posts congratz!

TAKESHI NOW HAS 70/70HP and 50/50MP
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:25 pm

"Yay, I guess. It doesn't really help me get down from here. You hear that Zexion! Get me down!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:26 pm

Takeshi, Put your head down
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:27 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:27 pm

The dusks do as commanded and, drop you. "There your let go of." He snapped his fingers again and the dusks went away.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:28 pm

Becuase if you hadn't move your head the bullet i was gonna fire would have hit you to.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:28 pm

Zexion wrote:
The dusks do as commanded and, drop you. "There your let go of." He snapped his fingers again and the dusks went away.

Dusks??? Origionally you said Ducks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]   Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival (kyle, takeshi, and zexion ONLY) [CLOSED TOPIC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next