Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An alleyway.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

An alleyway. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:36 pm

"Him a Nobody? How pathetic." Zexion said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:37 pm

"Nobodies are beings without hearts. They cannot feel emotion, they can only fake it. They are a product of Heartless. Heartless are hearts in darkness, becoming their own being. They multiply by consuming the hearts of other beings. Strong beings become nobodies." Riku Replica simply stated, as if explaining math to a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:38 pm

"Thats where you wrong. The empty shell left behind by some one who losses their heart is a nobody. Although, if you are strong enough you hold your mind. And you are real again. Apparently, we should have never existed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:38 pm

"This... this is too much! So... I'm basicaly dead? What now?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:39 pm

"Hm." Riku Replica slightly said, shaking his head. "I guess I don't know as much about Nobodies as I thought." He cooly stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:40 pm

"You had the idea down. I'll give you that."
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:42 pm

Riku Replica gave a small laugh.

"Thanks. Also, since I never answered your question. I'm Riku Replica, from Castle Oblivion." He cooly stated after the laugh, making sure to keep his head level and his voice calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:43 pm

"Castle Oblivion... Something... something happened there..." Anime said, taken aback. "I can't remember what though..."

He turned to Zexion again.

"Are you a Nobody as well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:46 pm

"Yes I am, The strongest of them all." He turned back to RR and smiled. "So thats who the Replica was, I thought you were deleted."
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:47 pm

"Hm. Just as I thought you had." Riku Replica simply stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:48 pm

Zexion wrote:
"Yes I am, The strongest of them all." He turned back to RR and smiled. "So thats who the Replica was, I thought you were deleted."
'Anime' examined Zexion closely.

He doesnt look tough at all...

"That's... quite an outfit..." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:49 pm

"Its the Organization Cloak. Don't you like it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:51 pm

Zexion wrote:
"Its the Organization Cloak. Don't you like it?"
Anime was confused. "Orginization? What Organization?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:53 pm

"Oooooh. Here we go." Riku Replica annoyingly stated, giving a slight facepalm at Nimexa's question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:54 pm

"Organization XIII is a Organization that has a total of Thirteen members, go figure. We are all higher power Nobodies. I will leave it at that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:57 pm

Zexion wrote:
"Organization XIII is a Organization that has a total of Thirteen members, go figure. We are all higher power Nobodies. I will leave it at that."
"Cool! And you are the leader?"

((g2g for now.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:00 pm

"No that would be Zemnas."
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:02 pm

Riku Replica nodded. He actually didn't know who the leader was, but, feigning knowledge couldn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:10 pm

"I see" Said Nimexa.

He was deep in thought again.

"W-Where is Castle Oblivion?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:12 pm

"I..." Riku Replica trailed off, clearly thinking about something. "don't know." He decidingly said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:26 pm

"Why would you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:32 pm

"I would imagine he wants to check the place out." Riku Replica theorized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:36 pm

"He wont find anything that will help him remember. Just loses more memories."
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:38 pm

"True. Not that it would be much of a lose." Riku Replica replied, adding a small laugh at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:54 am

"I doesn't matter! I need to check it out for clues... It holds the answers to what happened to me." Nimexa said.

"Ugh, what do YOU guys sugest I do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An alleyway.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: