Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shipwreck Cove (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuji

Shipwreck Cove (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:49 pm

Like a falling star, Tsuji descended from the dark sky. He hovered over the ocean, about a mile from the place he had been searching for all this time. In the distance he could see a myriad of pirate ships; shipwrecks to be exact. They were stacked up forming a kind of building or headquarters, it would seem. The area was dimly lit by lanterns of different colors and there was an ominous presence about the place. It was wicked, yet inviting. Shipwreck Cove.

Tsuji then teleported with the blink of an eye into the stronghold, unnoticed. He slid into a dark alley and made sure that he was the only one there. If there was anyone else there he would know. "Time for business," Tsuji said with a roguish grin. He closed his eyes and the ground began to shake...

*OOC: This is an open post. Anyone can post, but the posts cannot be stupid and pointless. No one liners please. Otherwise, your post will be disregarded and will not be a part of the progressive story. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Shipwreck Cove (Open) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Shipwreck Cove (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Shipwreck Cove (Open) Left_bar_bleue900/900Shipwreck Cove (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:30 am

Beni noticed that the ground is shaking.
Beni is curious and wanted to find out who is doing this.
Beni walked closer to the stronghold. The shaking turned stronger...
"Wha... What's happening!?", Beni said.
Beni then falled on the ships deck because of the shaking.
Beni then stands up and ran into the Stronghold.
"Oh My Gosh! What are you doing!?",
Beni said while he found out that Tsuji was behind this.

OOC: Alright! I won't post anything stupid! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:53 am

OOC: You can portal yet you silly.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Shipwreck Cove (Open) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Shipwreck Cove (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Shipwreck Cove (Open) Left_bar_bleue900/900Shipwreck Cove (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:29 am

Zexion posted something stupid!!

Code:
Code Red! Code Red! Code Red!
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:53 am

Tsuji looked over at Beni and grinned. At that moment, the shipwrecks began to rise up into the sky. The sea was raging and the people of Shipwreck cove were in a state of panic. It was done. Shipwreck Cove was now a fortress in the sky. Not just anyone could enter this place anymore. Tsuji then spoke, "I do hope you are not going to be a problem.... Beni. It would be wise to pretend you never saw me. If not, well then I can fix that. We can be enemies or we can be allies. I prefer allies. Oh, and just so you know... this world is mine now, so it wouldn't be in your best interest to start an uprising."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Shipwreck Cove (Open) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Shipwreck Cove (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Shipwreck Cove (Open) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Shipwreck Cove (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:40 pm

Daimos stands among the rocks surrounding Shipwreck Cove and watches as Tsuji raises the fortress out of the sea. He narrows his eyes suspiciously. "What could he be planning? I'll have to get closer to see what his intentions..." Daimos then notices Beni. "That kid...what's he doing here? Is he a part of this, too? The only way I'll know for sure is if I get to that fortress." Daimos says then turns into a cloud of dark mist and drifts towards the rising stronghold.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:47 pm

Tsuji stepped out of the alleyway. He turned the corner and began to walk through the stronghold watching as people were looking around confused and trying to get there bearings. He laughed ever so slightly to himself and walked on past Beni, not even glancing at him. When he got to the edge of the fortress, he looked out over the ocean that was only visible by the moonlight. "Someone's coming..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Shipwreck Cove (Open) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Shipwreck Cove (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Shipwreck Cove (Open) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Shipwreck Cove (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:55 pm

Daimos reforms on a ledge above Tsuji. "Quite the ability you have there..." He says while kneeling on the ledge and staring at him intently. "...not too many people can raise a fortress such as this with that much ease. What could you be doing here, I wonder. Perhaps it has something to do with the Heartless and Nobodies?" Daimos grins then fades back into the shadows. He reappears down where Tsuji is. "Usually when someone does something like you just did...it is with bad intent...What exactly are you planning, telepath?" Daimos asks and places a hand on the hilt of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:49 am

"I'd keep that sword within it's sheath, if I were you. Besides, there is no need to worry. My intentions are pure, but regardless are none of your business. The heartless and nobodies will get what's coming to them." Tsuji said, unphased by Daimos' sudden and supernatural appearance.

"You aren't with the heartless, are you? I should hope not. Otherwise, we might be having problems. That all depends on your reply." Tsuji looks straight ahead without even glancing at Daimos. He then looked down to the right and saw something that Daimos couldn't see. Tsuji felt comforted. This place, this situation, everything that was going on right now, he had a settling peace about. Everything was falling into place.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:39 pm

Daimos grins at Tsuji's boldness. "I have no need to be aligned with the Heartless or Nobodies, I am simply searching for the answers to my existence here in this world...and let's hope that your intentions are virtuous...because if they aren't, I won't hesitate to carry your soul off to darkness." Daimos warns then turns into a cloud of dark mist again then fades back into the shadows. "I'll have my eye on you, telepath." His voices echoes eerily then fades.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:55 pm

"you planned using this ship as... a fortress?",
Beni asked curiously.
"Maybe I could help you to speed it up."
Beni jumped to the bottom of the ship and shots a beam to the ground making the fortress go much more faster.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:40 pm

Tsuji looked over to see Daimos turn into a dark mist and then vanish. He smirked. Then he heard someone speak below and to his surprise it was Beni. Tsuji watched as the boy rambled on about something and then looked at him curiously as he jumped down below the fortress of shipwrecks and do something to make it move faster. "I had intended to that myself," Tsuji called down below.

Tsuji then thought to himself... "Hmm.. this one might be more useful than I suspected. Neverless, it appears he belongs to the Nightmare Council. I'll use him for now and lose him later."

The fortress sped through the clouds and over the vast ocean til it stopped about a mile off the coast of Tortuga. Hidden above the clouds, the inhabitants the small fishing village where oblivious of what was manifesting in the skies.

"That's all, boy," Tsuji said to Beni and with the flick of his wrist Beni disappeared and reappeared on his bottom on a dock in Tortuga. Not a moment later Tsuji walked past Beni, not even glancing at him as he sat on the cold, wet, wooden pier. Beni looked confused, but Tsuji was on a mission. Tsuji then stepped off the dock and advanced into the village by the cloak of night.

"Time to recruit," Tsuji whisperd under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:30 pm

If its allies you want, sign up with the destiny heroes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck Cove (Open)   Shipwreck Cove (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipwreck Cove (Open)
Page 1 of 1