Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lapis's dairy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Number of posts : 49
Class : student/ Piano
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Lapis's dairy Left_bar_bleue50/50Lapis's dairy Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Lapis's dairy Left_bar_bleue30/30Lapis's dairy Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Lapis's dairy Empty
PostSubject: Lapis's dairy   Lapis's dairy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:15 pm

September 17:
Sunny

today was so strange. im still on the train too... im so bored.... i wish i brought my gameboy..... oh well. ive been so tired latly.... i wder wy? ive been gettig slepy.... more and more..... im going to take a nap for a while.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dianthis
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Lapis's dairy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis's dairy   Lapis's dairy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:39 pm

Oct 16
raining

i fell form the sky... it's already been a month... what was i doing for a whole month without me knowing it?! X_X

i met serenity today too

she's from that place like Xemnes and Marluxia

they called me, "misstress"

what's that for? and my fainting spells are getting more frequent... i should try not to exert myself. we're heading to Merlin now... i hope i can find my nobody if i have one..... i don't remember anything, and it must be why im so weak and forget things...

He is my last hope.... but

i hear the name Sora echo off in my mind.... who's that?
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Lapis's dairy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis's dairy   Lapis's dairy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:39 pm

November 3

why is it i loose track of time?

anyway, were now in Radiant Gardens. it's a cool place from looks. i don't know where anything is so i obviusly would get lost so i have Serenity here to help me. i also awoke in a bathroom out of nowhere, did i faint again? do i still have those dizzy spells? i will not know until i look into it more
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Lapis's dairy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis's dairy   Lapis's dairy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:15 pm

December-???-??? Snow? not sure

I't's been a long time, i still can't find Merlin anywhere, i still wonder if he is even here, 3 years of searching has gotten me nowhere. for gracious sake i hope i find him soon. i might just give up and find some way home. i hope i find that nice girl i was with again. i have to find ome way back to the Maner and that way i guess i can have them help me if they beleived me to begin with.

i wonder if i can get home from here at all, whill i? can i ever get home? will i find out about those strange people that spoke to me?

so many things that i don't understand. who were those people in the black cloacks that called me... Mistress? i think there's something wrong with me. something iside me that i can't get to on my own.

December-???-???? froozen rain i think....

i traveled some more today and i found my way to a place that can take me to a different world, i'll go there, to see what i can find. i fainted again today. i dreamt i was another girl that called herself " the Lazulite"...? doesn't my name mean that anyway? is that the name of my nobody? anyways when ever i think about her, my head pains.. it aches. like i can't remember something. i fell i know that... but i don't remember anything before that. i admitt i was young but i think i would have some thought about who i was then. oh well off to a new adventure i can't stay hiding forever.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Lapis's dairy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis's dairy   Lapis's dairy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:46 pm

Cold

i found my Nobody's journal today, from what i read, she has no idea who i am. i'll slip this back into her bag when i give it back to her. if things continue the way they are, then Lapis may die and i'll vanish. Merlin gave me my chance to live without her, so i must succeed. i am a a proud warrior of the Welinya Clan. i will fofill my destiny as a person, not a peice.

Lazulite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lapis's dairy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis's dairy   Lapis's dairy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lapis's dairy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: Creation :: Journal-
Jump to: