Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zolonomi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuji

Zolonomi Empty
PostSubject: Zolonomi   Zolonomi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:16 am

Zolonomi

Hey guys! From time to time I will post a scenario, in which you are given the opportunity to finish out the story any way you want. This form of role-playing is called Zolonomi. Don't google it because you won't find it. I made that word up. Lol. Everyone will post in the same thread, but the stories will not be connected in any shape, form, or fashion. I'd like to call this kind of role-playing, casual role-playing, in which you can 'solo' a story. Please adhere to the traditional rules of role-playing, provided by Riku.

Here's the catch though. The only difference is you CAN give other role-players, POSITIVE actions in your story, such as:
Tsuji dropped the Morning Star. He was done for. Then suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, Zexion came rushing in and began to hack and slash away at the enemy with relentless fury. Tsuji darted to the Morning Star, picked it up and ran into the fray, to Zexion's aid. Zexion had given him hope.
Please note, how I did not in any way bring negativity to Zexion's character. Make your character the protagonist of the story at all times and never make someone else's character the bad guy. Your character is the MAIN character and everyone else that you choose to have in your story, should have minor, positive actions, in which your character remains the center focus of the scenario.

I hope everyone likes this fresh new idea. Hope to see you soon in Port Royal.

-Tsuji

*Riku, please make this post a sticky! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Zolonomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zolonomi   Zolonomi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:51 am

Kyle is walking along port royal and he sits down waiting for somthing to do
Back to top Go down

Zolonomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Port Royal (25+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: