Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebration...(i was bored)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:06 pm

Zexion created a portal and walked out right in front of them both. "Going some where?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:06 pm

Cruxis was awfully surprised, first, the red head was going to kill her, now he wants to protect her? She didn't understand what was happening. She wanted to help but she felt that this was their fight and not hers. But she whipped out her Keyblade anyway and braced herself.

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:10 pm

"Zexion...I dont want to do this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:13 pm

"I don't either." Zexion turned his head fast and smiled. "But its too fun to." Again the world disappeared and Zexion rose in the air with the same amount of swords.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:17 pm

Axel stood waiting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:23 pm

Zexion slashed the swords around from every direction leaving Axel with 10 health left. "Do you really want to get tangled with me?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:24 pm

Before he got hit, Axel activated Pyro Sheild. "Stop it, Zexion!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:33 pm

"I can't!" Zexion again closed his eyes and opened then his emotions again disappearing. "I don''t want to."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:37 pm

"Fine..." Axel got out of pyro maniac. "If your gonna kill me, go ahead..." Axel looked at Crucix, telling her to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:42 pm

"Now where is the fun in that. Get back in it."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:44 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:47 pm

"Fine." Zexion turns back to his normal form and he drops to the floor. "You bastard."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:48 pm

Axel vanishes and comes up behind you stabbing you in the back. "Zexion..." Axels eyes widen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:51 pm

"Ow, what was that for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:58 pm

OOC: Wait, who stabbed who in the back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:03 pm

OOC: me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:37 pm

OOC: Okay, so Axel stabbed you in the back? Okay. Just making sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:40 pm

OOC: Will you marry me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:42 pm

OOC: ... I thought Nobodies couldn't feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:43 pm

OOc: What? Who said that, it wasn't me o.o
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:53 pm

Zexion wrote:

YES IT WAS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:01 pm

Kyle wrote:
Zexion wrote:

YES IT WAS
SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:03 pm

And anyway, you ask Crux out and MARLY will kick ur butt, marly loves crux
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:05 pm

I can beat the fu.... I can beat him up.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:08 pm

He will have my help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration...(i was bored)   Celebration...(i was bored) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration...(i was bored)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next