Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being destroyed, help.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Being destroyed, help. Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Being destroyed, help. Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Being destroyed, help. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Being destroyed, help. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Being destroyed, help. Empty
PostSubject: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:12 pm

Axel was pinned down by cannon fire, on his pirate ship with Jack, they both needed assistance.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:43 am

I'll come help, but when i got attacked by that heartless gang on Halloween Town I lost 45HP so I need potions, and I need them Badly.
Read about my treasure hunt here:
http://kingdomheartstrinity.forumotion.com/Halloween-Town-20-Posts-to-enter-f23/Treasure-Delight-t94.htm
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:43 pm

"Don't worry Axel, I'm here," Roxas said as he suddenly appeared on the ship. "Who do we need to fight? Heartless, nobodies, pirates?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:36 pm

"How about an old friend...?"

"good to see you both watcha been up to?"

the two silently stared at Marluxia

"o......k......."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Being destroyed, help. Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Being destroyed, help. Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Being destroyed, help. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Being destroyed, help. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:43 pm

"Marluxia, I dont think pretty flowers would help rite now. But your scythe will help us. Those pirates are gonna kill us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:00 pm

"alright stand back"

Marluxia swings his scythe in a swift simple motion and the heartless vanished

"who said i only like flowers?"

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:19 pm

"Yol MAMA! Hah just kiddin flower boy."
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:29 pm

"It's not ur falt. Just somethin we infer...u know...cause...well...u use them lol"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:55 pm

Have you all forgotten whos here? And don't bother attacking me as a gang!
From what it sounds like this fight will be:
Axel/Roxas versus Marluxia Versus Xemnas.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:56 pm

roxas wrote:
"It's not ur falt. Just somethin we infer...u know...cause...well...u use them lol"
Guessed? lol i can't remember the synonym that starts with infer either. Oh wait it is infer!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:00 pm

Xemnas.I wrote:
roxas wrote:
Guessed? lol i can't remember the synonym that starts with infer either. Oh wait it is infer!
No wait, Its INFERED!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:20 pm

"actally i was just about to leve for a bit"
Marluxia ran and shouted out to them:
"Brb i have to get somthing...in the meantime keep him buisy makeup man and key boy"
Marluxia disapears leaving Roxas Axel
and Xemnas to fight until he comes back...or will he?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:34 pm

OOOOO BURN YOU TWO!!! THE HESHE GAVE YOU BOTH STUPID NICKNAMES!
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:34 pm

"Ok, and besides Xemnas' short english lesson..well, who's still here Question lol!
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:04 pm

"Hey flower Boy!!! Theres a wedding down in the Port, their flower girl got sick, go help 'em!!" Axel shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:06 pm

Lesson? I don't teach! Especially not to makeup-man and key-boy!
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:42 pm

"Man, we really bug the guts outta Marluxia...at least he can take it lol," Roxas said. "Now, if only Demyx waz here...haha, then i'd hav some fun lol."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:55 pm

Who is to die next?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:58 pm

Axel secretly started pointing at Roxas and mouthing 'him!!'.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Being destroyed, help. Left_bar_bleue800/800Being destroyed, help. Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Being destroyed, help. Left_bar_bleue500/500Being destroyed, help. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:15 pm

"If you want to kill EITHER of them you will have to go through me!!!" Leon said as he was jumping from the crows nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:32 pm

"Im back!!!!!"
oh and Axel... SHUT UP!!!!

"they said I was too manly to be flower girl"
Ok now all i need to do is find some bruglary tools...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:39 am

Leon get outta my way! (Xemnas pushes Leon overboard and leon starts swimming to port royal) DIE ROXAS!!!!! AND FYI AXEL TOLD ME TO KILL YOU!!!!!!
AxelVIII wrote:
Axel secretly started pointing at Roxas and mouthing 'him!!'.
(Xemnas launches himself at Roxas with his weapons aimed for Roxas' heart)
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:23 pm

Axel kicked Xemnas overboard before he made contact with Roxas.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:09 pm

Xemnas swims away... Oh well, maybe next time.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:01 pm

"Axel!" Zexion yelled hoping to startle him a bit. "Oh, what up Roxas?" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being destroyed, help.   Being destroyed, help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being destroyed, help.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Port Royal (25+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: