Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress

Go down 
+2
Nero
Daimos Ishida
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue900/900Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:32 pm

What? It was free computer for anybody in the school. If you haven't noticed we do reaserch ther but I sneaked on KHT. And I live in Canada not US.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:36 pm

Ven wrote:
What? It was free computer for anybody in the school. If you haven't noticed we do reaserch ther but I sneaked on KHT. And I live in Canada not US.
I am not stating that you got on, I am stating the point. Recess? How old are you kid?
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue900/900Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:38 pm

it's CALLED recess but more like work on computer projects courtesy of your screwed teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:41 pm

1. My name isn't kid

2. Im 15 like it says in my PROFILE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:58 pm

okay, what ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15