Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark

Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:13 pm

Several shadows appear as Mark walks along the beach.
affraid
"Oh my," thought Mark, "I thought there weren't any random enemy encounters all the way out here, but I guess no place is safe."

Mark pulled out his Rapier.

"But just what are these...shadow-ish things?"

Mark slashes at one shadow and kills it. Mark notices that a heart flies out of its fading corpse.

"Interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 pm

"Those would be called heartless" Kyle says as he walks from behind a giant rock.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:21 pm

"Heartless, you say?" said Mark, while slashing another shadow.

"Didn't a heart just fly out of the ones I killed? If they were heartless to start it makes little sense that a heart comes out when you kill one..."

Mark slashed another shadow as it was about to lunge at him.

"Well, in any case, these must be the weakest of their kind, as they die after one slash of my Rapier."

(OOC: Hey wait...how come my signature doesn't show up?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:25 pm

Anybody who isn't a nobody knows that.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:32 pm

"Yes, these are weaker than Imps!"

More heartless appear.

"But they're just as annoying. And just as illogical. These drop orbs that heal me, which I doubt I'll need anyways, and...I guess these jewels are the currency around here?"

Mark slashes at more heartless and picks up a munny shard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:33 pm

"Yes, that is known as munny. and let me guess, your new around here right?"
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:13 pm

"Yes, I am traveling the universe on a quest for knowledge. You wouldn't believe how ticked off I was when I found out other worlds besides my own existed, I mean, why did no one tell me? What if these other worlds have annoying random enemy encounters like the ones back home? Well, no one knows who I am anymore except my three friends anyways, no thanks to Garland screwing up the space time continuum."

*Notices Kyle's wincing eye*

"Ah, forgive me, I have rambled again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:01 am

Kyle stares blankly forward.

"Garland? Space-Time Continuum? Random Enemy Encounters?"

Kyle starts looking confused.

"What in the name of Kingdom Hearts are those things?"
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:28 pm

"A random enemy encounter is when a random monster comes out of nowhere right in front of you. They tend to show up at the worst, most annoying times."

3 blue heartless appear.

"Hmm, so there are different kinds of heartless. Blue...the color of Ice! I'll handle this."

Mark raises his hand forward. A fireball comes out of his palm and kills all 3 heartless.

"Blue means weak against fire. Obviously."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:30 pm

"Hmmm you catch on quick. Maybe we should try you out against a few hordes of heartless."

Code:
Kyle enters HeartlessRage Form and summons 100 shadows to his aide.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:33 pm

"Oh my."

Mark opens a book and scans the page.

"Ha! I know your weakness! Summoning several minions to fight for you...all I have to do is kill you, and the rest will follow!"

Mark casts Fire Strike at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:33 pm

The member Mark has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De6
Results :
  Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 pm

Kyle takes 17 damage... Ok... you want to fight me??

Kyle sends away the heartless, summons his keyblade (Nobody's Lore) and attacks Mark.

(Does 30 damage minus the total of 4 dice)
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 pm

The member Kyle has done the following action : Roll dices

4 times Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De6
Results :
  Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De2   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De3   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De4   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De6
Back to top Go down

Mark takes 15 damage
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:39 pm

"I fear you not! A powerful attack such as that cannot be used often, methinks!"

Mark attacks with Rapier. Kyle takes 15 damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:39 pm

Kyle attacks again.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The member Kyle has done the following action : Roll dices

4 times Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De6
Results :
  Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De4   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De2   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De3   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! De2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:40 pm

Mark takes 21 damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!   Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invasion of random Heartless Encounters!!!
Page 1 of 1