Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axel and Serenity.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Axel and Serenity. Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Axel and Serenity. Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Axel and Serenity. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Axel and Serenity. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Axel and Serenity. Empty
PostSubject: Axel and Serenity.   Axel and Serenity. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:41 pm

Axel was walking down the beach with Serenity. "Serenity...I want to know about your past....just to know more about you."
Back to top Go down

Axel and Serenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel and Serenity.   Axel and Serenity. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:00 pm

"I really don't like my past." Serenity said as she walked with Axel across the beach, the sang going in between her toes. "I was born in a town, quite far from this one. My parents where alchemy users so they taught me a few things. Xemnas found out what I could to and took me away from my family, killing them so I would never be saved. His methods to help me get stronger were inhuman." She paused a bit and looked up, continuing her story. "I meet Daimos years later." She laughed and crossed her fingers. "We were like this. I was his girl." She put her hand down. "We were trying to get home after we fought each other. There was this creature named Sin. As we progressed I found it that we would end up dieing if we both went. So I did the only thing I could. I left Daimos and killed the creature at the cost of my own life. Daimos was set free and was able to get back. Me, heh, I was sent to a place called Kingdom Hearts."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Axel and Serenity. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Axel and Serenity. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Axel and Serenity. Left_bar_bleue900/900Axel and Serenity. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Axel and Serenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel and Serenity.   Axel and Serenity. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:33 am

"o_O; I hope Axel understands you.",

Beni said while portaling behind them.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Axel and Serenity. Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Axel and Serenity. Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:

Axel and Serenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel and Serenity.   Axel and Serenity. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:55 pm

Axel looked into the Im sorry... I dont...remember my past..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Axel and Serenity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel and Serenity.   Axel and Serenity. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axel and Serenity.
Page 1 of 1