Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me)   Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:48 pm

Daimos does a handspring then lands on his feet and slides backwards slightly. "Hm, gotta few tricks, I see. Ok then, well how do you like this?" He grins then generates four clones. "Oh, and by the way...each of these clones is just as real as me. Getting scared yet?" He grins then they all dart at Demous.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me)   Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:52 pm

"well nice trick" Demous yawns then flips back then starts running and knocks all the clones and the real Daimos into each other in the center then Demous starts runnning around them super fast causing dirt trails and clones of Demous to be left behind him"see this now watch"then demous stops so do the clones"pick and choose the right one and u only get one attack each time if u mess up then i will cause massive damage"as all of the clones say together
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me)   Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:58 pm

Daimos and his clones laugh. "One chance each, huh? Well what do you think about that, guys? How about a Dusk Strike from each of us?" Daimos asks smartly. "That sounds good to me, I'll go first." Clone1 says then steps forward slightly. A dome of dark energy surround him and some of Demous' clones. There are several flashes of light from within the dome. The dome disperses and Clone1 stands with a sword rested on his shoulder. The clones that were attacked instantly disperse. "Looks like none of those were the real one...so who's next?" He asks looking at Daimos and the other clones.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me)   Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:00 pm

"hehehehehahhahahahaheheheh"Demous laughs hard"well then"Demous shots his keyblade at daimos then flips back
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me)   Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:26 pm

Clone2 and Clone3 step forward. "I'll take the left four..." Clone2 says. "...and I'll take the right four." Clone3 adds. They both use the Dusk Strike and wipe out many of the clones. Daimos and Clone4 look at the last two Demous. "I'll take the left." Daimos says then takes a battle stance. "I'll take the right." Clone4 responds. They both dart at the two Demous. Clone4 slashes through the right Demous and they both vanish. "Gotcha!" Daimos grins and knocks him back with a strong kick.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me)   Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:39 pm

Demous starts sliding across the ground then he comes to a stop"wow very good ok thats enough let me tap into my power" demous starts to yell then dark aura starts to go around him then he unlocked a new attck shadow sphere"there"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me)   Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:40 pm

Daimos resheathes his swords and folds his arms. "Not bad, kid. Pretty good for a start."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me)   Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demous Training(Daimos come here i need u to train with me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2