Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Empty
PostSubject: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:12 pm

"Ok Kai bear, I'm gonna teach you how to use portals, think you're up to it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:32 pm

"Well, I could try."
Kairi smiles nervously.
"So, what do I do first?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:38 pm

"Well for starters, I have to teach you to gather energy since you don't fight that much. First thing you have to do, just think about anything that makes you angry...then take that feeling and try to make it into visible energy. Like this." He holds his hands close together in front of him then exhales slowly. The space between his hands begins to glow as the energy appears. He spreads his hands and the energy ball gets bigger. He shoots it out towards the ocean, where it harmlessly explodes. "Now you try. It doesn't have to be that big, just try to make it appear."

OOC: It has to take at least 40 posts, so we can split it up into 10 or so a day or just try to do the whole 40 today, its up to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:43 pm

OOC: Well, lets just try and get as far as we can, then pick it up tomorrow cuz I have to go to my grandmas tomorrow afternoon.

"Alright, Ill try."
Kairi holds her hands close together, trying to copy what Daimos did. She thinks about something that makes her angry, and concentrates all of that energy between her hands. They glow slightly. She smiles, but then the glow dies out.
"Shoot!"
She tries again, focusing more and more on stabilizing the energy inside of her. Her hands glow again. This time the glow sustains for about 30 seconds, then dies out again.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:45 pm

OOC: ok then Very Happy

IC: Daimos smiles. "That was good, just keep trying. Try not to get distracted, focus only on the angry thought...then channel that anger to your hands to make it visible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:50 pm

Kairi takes a deep breath and slowly exhales. She hold her hands close together again. She focuses on all the things that make her angry, and channels that energy into her hands. As she is concentrating, a small ball of energy forms in between her hands. It is no bigger than a tennis ball, but within seconds it disappears.
"I think I'm doing something wrong..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:53 pm

Daimos smiles then walks over to her. "Here, I'll help you." He stands behind her and places his hands over hers. "Now just think of the same thing again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:54 pm

"Daimos, please, I want to try and do this myself."
She smiles at him, then thinks for a minute.
"I want to try something different this time..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:04 pm

Daimos smiles then steps away. "Well ok, go ahead then. Just concentrate on something, and try to make the feeling visible in your energy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:12 pm

"I will."
Kairi smiles and holds her hands close together. She closes her eyes and slowly breaths in and out. She thinks about all of the people she loves and cares about: Daimos...Axel...Takeshi...Ven...Even Kyle when he's not going all crazy on her.... She channels all of that energy into her hands. A small ball of energy forms between her hands, and it steadily grows bigger and stronger. Soon it stops and simply hovers between her hands. She opens her eyes and is surprised to see the energy focused there.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:19 pm

Daimos smiles. "That's good! Now that you know how to focus your energy..." He walks over and grabs the energy ball. He holds it in one hand and tosses it in the air a few times then throws it out to the ocean where it explodes in a bright explosion. "Now we'll work on making that energy into portals. This requires a different kind of concentrating. With portals, you have to think about where you are, where you've been, and where you're going. Follow me so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:21 pm

"I think so, but that is an awful lot of things to concentrate on....I dont know if I will be able to do all that...."
Kairi looks down sadly, but then looks back up and tightens her jaw.
"I will try though."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:29 pm

He smiles. "You'll be ok, we'll go one step at a time, ok? First make the energy ball again, but this time think about using the energy to travel somewhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:34 pm

"Alright."
Kairi focuses all her energy into her arms again. A ball of energy, about the same size as the last one, forms.
"Now what?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:36 pm

"Now try to turn it into an opening, like from one place to another. You don't have to make an exit, just try to make an opening."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:51 pm

Kairi slowly exhales and focuses the energy into making a portal in front of her. She closes her eyes, and the ball of energy moves away from her hands. It stops a few feet away from her, and turns into a glowing wall. The wall, however, is only about 3 feet tall. She opens her eyes.
"Ummm Daimos? I think this is going to be just a tad too small..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:56 pm

Daimos laughs slightly. "It's ok, you're learning, that tends to happen. Just concentrate a little more and you should be able to make it big enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:58 pm

"Alright..."
Kairi concentrates on making the wall larger. It slowly grows to be 4 feet, then 5, and so on. It stops when it gets to be about 6 and a half feet tall, and about 3 feet wide.
"Do you think that is good?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:01 am

Daimos smiles. "Yes, that's very good. Now we'll work on adding depth, in other words let you enter it. We'll use this, though." He holds up a coconut. "Now since you're just starting, we'll start off with short distances. Think about going just a few feet forward, that should add depth to your portal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:09 am

"Ummm...ok."
Kairi concentrates on giving the wall some depth. She focuses for a few minutes, during which time she hopes that it has made a difference.
"How do we know if it is working?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:11 am

"We'll test it with this. Now, try to make an exit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:21 am

Kairi focuses on making another wall of energy, on the other side. It takes her a few minutes, but she finally ends up with another wall, slightly smaller than the first. She closes her eyes and looks worn out.
"Is that alright?"

OOC: Bed time.....Crying or Very sad

Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:32 am

OOC: We can finish 2morrow then, I'll make an ending post

IC: "That was good, but you look very tired, we'll continue later, ok?" He smiles then walks over to her. He picks her up in his arms. "For now you can rest." he says then carries her to one of the houses. He lays her on one of the beds then kisses her lightly on the forehead. "You did good for your first day of training, Kai bear. We'll continue tomorrow, you just get some rest. Good night." He kisses her lightly then leaves the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 pm

OOC: Is it dead? *poke poke*
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 9:49 pm

OOC: Nope

IC: Daimos walks into the room and sees Kairi waking up. "Well, well! Morning, sleepyhead! Get a good rest?" He smiles then walks over to the bed and kneels down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next