Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:36 pm

Daimos gasps fakely. "Why, Kairi! Are you saying you don't need me anymore?" He says playfully then laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:37 pm

Kairi hugs him.
"Of course I do."
She smiles.
"Now then....I believe you owe me a date.."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 pm

Daimos smiles. "Yes I do. So, pick anywhere you want to go. We'll go, no interruptions." He says then kisses her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:41 pm

"Nuh uh...You are doing all the work this time..."
She folds her arms over her chest.
"So, you pick where we go...and it better be good."
She sticks her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:47 pm

Daimos smiles and laughs. "Well ok then, let's see..." He folds his arms and stands in thought. "I got it, we didn't finish our Deep Jungle cruise. How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:49 pm

"Ok!"
Kairi smiles.
"I want to make the portal though."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:52 pm

Daimos smiles and stands back. "Sure thing Kai bear, go ahead." He folds his arms leans on the edge of the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:54 pm

"Alright."
She focuses on making a portal in front of her. She then makes another portal allllll the way in the Deep Jungle. She connects and opens them.
"Gets easier each time."
She smiles.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:59 pm

Daimos smiles and takes her hand. "Well then, let's go." They step through the portal and it closes behind them.

OOC: Deep Jungle Cruise (good thing I made it already, now I don't have to think lol! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3