Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:16 pm

Kairi smiles at him.
"Good morning Daimos!"
She sits up, and decides to tackle him to the floor. She kisses him softly and giggles.
"I slept very well thank you."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:18 pm

He smiles then stands up with her in his arms. "Good to know, so then, ready to finish your training?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:19 pm

Kairi groans playfully.
"Do we have to?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:28 pm

Daimos smiles and vanishes into a shadowy portal carrying her. Thye reappear on the beach. "You want to learn how to do that, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:33 pm

"I suppose so, but only if you take me somewhere nice afterwards."
Kairi sticks her tongue out at Daimos and laughs.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:35 pm

Daimos smiles and nods. "Ok, it's a deal." He sets her down then steps back. "Now...I'll teach you how to connect two portals." He takes another step back. "To do that...all you have to do is think about where, you are and where you want to go. First, make two portals."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:18 pm

"Alright."
Kairi concentrates on focusing her energy. It comes easier this time, and soon there are two walls of energy in front of her. The first one is about 2 feet away and the second is about 7 feet away.
"Is that good?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:19 pm

Daimos smiles and nods. "That's very good...now, let's see if you can connect them." He stands waiting and smiling while tossing the coconut in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:24 pm

"Well....Ill try...."
Kairi focuses her energy into connecting the two portals together. She closes her eyes and breathes in and out slowly. After a few minutes, she opens her eyes.
"I think I connected them...."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:26 pm

Daimos grins slightly."Well, let's see then." He tosses the coconut at the portal. It goes through, but only half comes through at the other end. He scratches his head slightly. "Hmm...guess it was a good thing one of us didn't go through..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:28 pm

Kairi sighs.
"I can try again, but I have no idea if I'm even trying correctly..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:30 pm

"I'll go through this time, kind of a human testing." He volunteers and folds his arms. "Go ahead, try again." He nods and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:32 pm

"Alright...But if something happens to you, Im never going to forgive myself."
Kairi closes her eyes again and focuses most of her remaining energy into connecting the two portals correctly. She concentrated as much as she could, letting nothing distract her. After several minutes, she re-opens her eyes.
"You can try now if you want..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:35 pm

Daimos nods then steps into the portal near him. He doesn't come through the other end. After several minutes, he flies from the portal he entered and slides across the sand. He sits up rubbing his head and laughing. "Well, you're getting there. It's connected, but just not opened..." He stands up and dusts himself off. "Don't give up, you're almost there. Go ahead, try again." He smiles and nods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:40 pm

Kairi gasps.
"Are you sure you're ok?"
She frowns and looks down.
"Maybe we should stop for today....Im not getting anywhere with this..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:43 pm

Daimos shakes his head. "Don't give up just yet, give it one more try. I think you'll get it this time...actually, I know you will." He smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:46 pm

"Alright..."
Kairi closes her eyes once more and focuses on opening both of the portals this time. She concentrates all of energy into making it work. Her fear of Daimos getting hurt intensifies the energy, and it comes more easily to her. She opens her eyes.
"Go ahead...But be safe..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:48 pm

Daimos steps into the portal and it closes behind him. The one in front of Kairi ripples slightly then Daimos walks from it with his arms folded grinning smartly. "Congratulations Kai bear, you can use portals now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:52 pm

"Yay!!!!!"
Kairi jumps into Daimos' arms.
"Maybe I should try longer distances....I still dont really have the hang of this...."

OOC: I dont think that was a whole 40 posts.... >.<
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:57 pm

OOC: 43, well i guess if you take out the ones when we said we were taking a break 38 lol!

Daimos smiles and kisses her lightly. "Well ok, if you want to try, we can..." He looks around then looks at the ship on the far side of the island. He vanishes into a shadowy portal and reappears standing on the ship ledge. "Try to see if you can get over here!" He calls while waving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:59 pm

"Ummmm....Ill try!!!"
Kairi focuses on making two portals, one next to her, and one over by Daimos. She connects them, and makes sure that both are opened. She takes a deep breath.
"Well.....Here it goes...."
She bravely steps through the portal, not entirely confident in her ability to make portals.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:06 pm

Daimos watches her walk into the portal then it closes behind her. He hops down from the ledge and sits against the ledge in a relaxed position. He takes out an apple and wipes it on his shirt. He takes a big bite out of it and waits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:10 pm

Kairi walks out of the portal. She slips on the wet deck of the ship and falls onto her face. She rolls over and groans.
"I did it."
She smiles up at Daimos
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:15 pm

Daimos smiles and finishes off the apple then tosses it over the side. He gets up and walks over to her. He picks her up in his arms and laughs slightly. "Congrats Kai bear, you did it." He kisses her lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:21 pm

"Yea."
She smiles happily.
"Now I dont have to rely on you whenever I want to go somewhere."
She sticks her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)   Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island Training (Daimos and Kairi only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next