Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Kingdom Hearts Rumors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roxas

New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Empty
PostSubject: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:14 pm

Ok, this question has been boggaling me 4 weeks. I heard from someone that the kingdom hearts series will continue with a series of "Kingdom Hears Zero" games for the psp. Im wondering if this is true, if they will also come out on the nintendo ds or ps2, and wat will happen with KH3?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:52 pm

Ok, from what I have seen there definatly is a KH3, it just doesn't have soar and the gang in it. A link to the KH3 trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaTJ7cxiYOI
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Left_bar_bleue15003/15003New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Left_bar_bleue15000/15000New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:14 pm

From what i believe the KH3 trailer shows the three chasers which means the story will revolve around them , but Sora , Riku and the others will still be in the game just revolving around a different story. My opinion is that the opening trainer is of the past and Sora and the others will have to solve some kind of puzzle to the Chasers and Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:27 pm

My opinion is that the game revolves around the chasers.
Sora, and the gang get a seperate game series at this point (Like kingdom hearts zero as roxas mentioned)
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Left_bar_bleue15003/15003New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Left_bar_bleue15000/15000New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:41 pm

Well whatever its about we should find more information on it very soon we are excpecting the game to release by next March
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Yeah, in Japan Those lucky #$@^#*!@ They get all the good stuff, like kh3, kh2:fm, RE:com
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:43 pm

I ment 2009 March for us XD
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:47 pm

Oh..... Yay!! I will buy KH3 as my 18th birthday present!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:48 pm

I so want another handheld nintendo version of KH
because ive only ever played 1 and thats COM
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:51 pm

Your missing out on the heart and blood of the series then!
COM sucked compared to the PS2 ones!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:07 pm

ya but i dont have a ps2 i have a wii and im looking forword to brawl comming out
besides the kh series is the only reason i would buy the ps2 (no offense but i like nintendo better)

plz dont blam me for my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:09 pm

I think KH3 should come out for the wii anyway!
I like the wii controller better then the ps3 one!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:14 pm

Would be an interesting expierence with the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:21 pm

Is that forum for items even accessible to non-admins?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:24 pm

I was reading your comments about KH3 and found you all said the people in the masks were Sora and his gang, or something like that. Well I thought something like that too, but when I saw the secret ending for final mix the people in the masks were not Sora or any of them, more of their own characters. Toward the end of that clip I also found Mickey, who was holding the Star Seeker keyblade. He only had that blade when he was under Yin Sid's teachings.
So, what I was thinking is this game is based in the past or something. Could I maybe be right?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:28 pm

Correct! Finally someone agrees with me that sora and the gang are not a part of KH3!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:30 pm

Teh, Alright! -high fives Xemnas- ... well then now what?
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Left_bar_bleue800/800New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Left_bar_bleue500/500New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:34 pm

I've heard it before but Does Super Smash Bros Brawl have sora and Cloud or any other square characters cause I;ve read a game informer that said sora is in there and I've watched two videos that say sora is on there and one that says cloud is in there...do you know if that is true?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:58 pm

I'm not so sure if Sora or Cloud are in there.
The Absolutly Positutly Confirmed are:
Pit - An angel whos bow splits into two swords

Meta Knight - The dark knight from the kirby games

Zero Suit Samas - Samas with a skin tight blue suit and a pistol

Wario - The Fat Yellow guy from the Mario games

Diidy Kong - The minime of donkey kong

Ike - from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Pokemon Trainer - ??????WTF???? A character with an endless supply of pokeballs???????

NEW POKEMON
Groundon - It's always hot to the touch.
Deoxys - unleashes Hyper Beam!
Munchlax - An item appeared! Munchlax Eats iT!
Piplup - it starts sliding around using Surf!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:59 pm

Go to this website for all questions you may need answered about brawl:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:29 pm

Well there is only like a 1% chance they will be in brawl because they only take characters that were actually play-made for nintendo and since the only KH that was for nintendo is on the GBA there is a chance but only a very small one
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:11 pm

New KH GAMES!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, focusing on Roxas, will be released for the Nintendo DS, while Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, focusing on new characters, will be released on the PlayStation Portable. Another game, Kingdom Hearts coded, focusing on King Mickey, will be released to mobile phones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:43 pm

sounds like fun things XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:09 pm

are you serious!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:39 pm

VincentValentine wrote:
New KH GAMES!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, focusing on Roxas, will be released for the Nintendo DS, while Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, focusing on new characters, will be released on the PlayStation Portable. Another game, Kingdom Hearts coded, focusing on King Mickey, will be released to mobile phones

I'll check up on these...... I seriously doubt they are true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kingdom Hearts Rumors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next