Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Kingdom Hearts Rumors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VincentV

New Kingdom Hearts Rumors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:42 am

They are true, look on Wikipedia
Quote :
Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ have unlockable teasers that show new characters in armor, named Terra, Aqua, and Ven.[37] Tetsuya Nomura has stated that the characters are related to one or more characters already introduced in the Kingdom Hearts series.[38] He has also stated he has ideas for another installment. However, he did not state exactly what he would like to do with a new installment.[39] The Kingdom Hearts team is postponing Kingdom Hearts projects to be able to work on Final Fantasy Versus XIII.[40] In Famitsu, Nomura stated that there are multiple Kingdom Hearts projects in the works, although what those projects consist of is not known.[41] Nomura has referred to the new sequels as a whole new series and stated, "The next title won't just be Kingdom Hearts III. If it were III, we wouldn't call it a new series." He also hinted that this "new series" might involve the character Xehanort.[42] The new game is described as a side story that will focus on other characters.[43]

At the 2007 Tokyo Game Show, three new installments in the series were revealed. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, focusing on Roxas, will be released for the Nintendo DS, while Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, focusing on new characters, will be released on the PlayStation Portable. Another game, Kingdom Hearts coded, focusing on King Mickey, will be released to mobile phones.[44] Currently the titles are only confirmed for a Japanese release, though Square has plans for releases in other territories.[45]
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:58 am

man, that's so awsome...cant wait 4 next year ( i got a ds) wish i also had a psp lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:17 am

this all just got random
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:27 pm

Well, then I'm gonna be able to have win every kingdom hearts trivia contest ever because I have all those systems.
Back to top Go down
VincentV

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:32 am

I do aswell, but i wont get the mobile 1, Kingdom Hearts on the Mobile was £%&# apparently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts Rumors   New Kingdom Hearts Rumors - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kingdom Hearts Rumors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2