Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The last part of the hunt.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The last part of the hunt. Empty
PostSubject: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:02 pm

Kyle's portal opens up in The cave where Kairi hid during Niki's basilisk attack and starts looking around.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
The last part of the hunt. Left_bar_bleue1100/1100The last part of the hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
The last part of the hunt. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The last part of the hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:54 pm

"What are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:47 pm

Somthing that Me, Daimos and serenity have taken 3 topics to find
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:23 pm

"It wouldn't really be that hard if you would just figure out what all this could do." Serenity leans in to Kyle and whispers silently to him so Axel doesn't hear. She covers one side of her mouth to further help conceal her words. "We are not taking him with us, are we?"
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
The last part of the hunt. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The last part of the hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The last part of the hunt. Left_bar_bleue900/900The last part of the hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:06 pm

The ____-____ scroll right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:06 pm

OOC: No one knows what it is, but yeah, thats it. Still, No one, not even you, should know about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:57 am

Why not? The monsters on this world just happen to be really weak to fire, so Axel would be a good person to have. Ven can come too, I guess.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
The last part of the hunt. Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The last part of the hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The last part of the hunt. Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The last part of the hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:59 pm

Daimos glances at them then leans against the wall with his arms folded while looking around the cave. "This is taking way too long....what the hell is so hard to figure out on that map?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:07 pm

"famm, fa lyh'd bid dra bealac dukadran un dra dnaycina femm suja ykyeh cu dra syb ec icamacc. Yht drana ynah'd yho kmufehk nat mekrdc un yhodrehk cu... e drehg fa cruimt cbmed ib yht muug vun y calnad byccyka...."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
The last part of the hunt. Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The last part of the hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The last part of the hunt. Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The last part of the hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:11 pm

Daimos scoffs and stands up straight. "No idea what you just said...but I'll be near the river and tree house. I'll let you know if I find anything, later." He gives a half wave then walks away, disappearing into a shadowy portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:31 pm

Kyle pulls daimos back though the portal. "I SAID SPLIT UP AND LOOK FOR THE SECRET PASSAGE, ITS IN THIS CAVE SOMEWHERE"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:40 pm

Daimos looks over his shoulder at him then shakes his head. "Yeah, alright..." He says then shrugs free. He looks around the cave then looks at the large boulder in the far wall of the cave. He holds up his hand and dark mist forms into a shuriken. He flicks his wrist and the shuriken splits into several more. He throws them at the boulder without facing it. They form a circle around a particular spot on the boulder. "Check over there." He says indifferently then walks out to the Waterfall Hollow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:54 pm

Kyle goes and checks the boulder and Lo! There is a small rope under it!
Kyle pulls the rope, and a treasure chest comes out of the boulder. "Hey Guys! I FOUND IT!!!!!!!" Kyle opens the chest and pulls out 6 scrolls passing one each to Ven, Daimos, Axel, Himself and Serenity. He opens a portal and the last scroll falls on kairi's head.
Code:
 Kyle reads the scroll and learns the skill Hell-fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:47 pm

OOC: thank you for going on without me
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
The last part of the hunt. Left_bar_bleue900/900The last part of the hunt. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:51 pm

"Cool!" Ven reads the scroll

Code:
Ven learns the skill "Hell-Fire"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:54 pm

Daimos glances over the scroll then puts it away. "Lucky me." He says indifferently.

Code:
Daimos learns the skill Hell-fire
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:14 pm

Hey, cool! I learned a new ability!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:38 pm

Serenity looks at the scroll and looks up. "Is that all? what a waist." The scroll light on fire and became no more, right in Serenity's hands. When she opened her palm the ashes were picked up with the wind. "Was there anything else that I can't burn in there?" She says laughing.
Code:
Serenity learns the skill Hell-fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last part of the hunt.   The last part of the hunt. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The last part of the hunt.
Page 1 of 1