Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:45 pm

Haruko kept her face straight, no signs of emotions stirred at all. "You want to run that by me again?" Haruko said, the gun now pointed at Kyle's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:46 pm

Well there was that one day in the chatbox that you couldn't keep off Ashley, it also happened to be the day I lost my admin status and most of my posts.

Kyle pops up behind Haruko with his Pistol pointed at her head
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 396
Class : Priest (Reiki?)
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:49 pm

Ignoring the fighting going on, Ashley racks her brain, trying to find some motive the creature may have had... Clearing her throat, to get Haruko's attention "The only thing that comes to mind was when I was eight years old. I just woke up and my parents were missing... and stop fighting, sheesh."

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12196155/

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:50 pm

A strong force exurted out from Haruko and knocked Kyle down. When he stared up he found two guns this time, both pointed at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:51 pm

He opened a portal under Haruko, and closed it when she was half way through
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:54 pm

Another click is heard and a second Haruko is standing sideways at him, a third gun is pointed at his head.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:55 pm

Ashley looks over at Haruko, "Where are you getting all of these guns?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:58 pm

Kyle summons his portal and uses it as a shield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:58 pm

"I have two of my own." haruko started to explain, not taking her sites of Kyle. "She has two, one of the ones she had was Kyle's pistol." She continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:59 pm

Kyles pistol vanishes
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:02 pm

"I see..... Ok well have fun with that.. I guess." Ashley sits on a chair and starts thinking about how Kyle got himself into this situation... 'What a spaz.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:02 pm

The first haruko rises out from the ground and pulls her other gun out and tosses it to the second, she catches it and points it at Kyle. Haruko1 walks to Ashley and kneels by her seat. "What did you say about your parents? You said they left. Were they really killed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:04 pm

Kyle's portal vanishes and he is no longer there
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:05 pm

"I don't really know, I just woke up one morning and they were gone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:08 pm

The second Haruko walked to the first one and placed one of her guns in the left Holster on the first Haruko. Then the second Haruko placed her gun in her right holster. When she was finished she wrapped her arms around the neck of the first one and smiled to Ashley. "Was anyone here when you woke up? Any thing suspicious around the house?" The first Haruko said, placing one hand on the arms of the second Haruko.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:16 pm

"No, it was just me and I'm not exactly sure, I just remember waking up in a haze, like a kind of fog was over the house, but there wasn't. The next day, my aunt moved in because she didn't want to take me away from everyone I knew." Suddenly, it dawned on her that she wouldn't see her aunt again. A flood of tears began running down Ashley's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:21 pm

The Second Haruko takes one hand and wipes Ashley's face. She says something in a weird language you haven't heard of. Her voice was nice and calming. "Your going to be alright. I will promise to protect you from all harm. Hows that sound?" The first haruko said, her hand moving back on top of the second Haruko's arms as she pulled her hand away from Ashley's face. The second Haruko one moving her face into the first's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:24 pm

Ashley wiped the remaining tears from her face, but her eyes remained a little watery, "Okay, thanks." Ashley starts looking around, "Uh...what happened to Alex?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:30 pm

"Who is Alex?" The first Haruko said. She moved her hand up to the Seconds head and started to run her fingers in her hair as she turned her head around to search for him.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:36 pm

"The guy I was with when we came back to the house..." Ashley starts looking around where he opened the portal, "He was just right here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:41 pm

The second Haruko starts to say something again in the same language. She moved her head up and looked at Ashley. She then looked at where she was looking. "Is he a friend of yours?" The first one asked. The second Haruko gave up and moved her head back close to the first's head. She gave he a light kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:45 pm

"I guess you could say that..." Ashley smiled and her mind drifted for a second. She snapped out of it and kept looking. "Maybe he went upstairs?"

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:48 pm

Both of the Haruko's stood up and the Second got off the first. "Show me that way please." The first Haruko said as she motioned Ashley to lead the two. Both the haruko's pulled out one of their guns. The second Haruko said something in her language again and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:02 am

Ashley led the two Haruko's to the spiral staircase and started to walk up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:21 pm

The second Haruko pulled out her other gun and stepped in front of Ashley. “Its best to stay between us. Wouldn’t want to get yourself killed.” The first one said. They got to the hallway wand searched around. The second slammed herself into the door and broke it down. Aiming her guns around the room for the monster. “Sorry about your house.” The first Haruko said as she staid close to Ashley, protecting her. The second Haruko walked out of the room and looked to another room. She kicked the door open and walked in, seconds later the Sin Spawn lunging at her, knocking her against the wall. “Look out!” The first Haruko said to Ashley as she pulled out her second gun. She stood in front of Ashley and started to fire at the creature. It turned at her then flied, the Second Haruko on the floor. With no haste the first Haruko walked slowly into the room pointed her guns around it. When she found it safe she put them away and ran to her. “Midna?” She said shaking her. Midna turned and looked up at Haruko, her face torn and scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)   Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex and Ashley (From the Islands.)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next