Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Left_bar_bleue50/50Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Left_bar_bleue30/30Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Walking through the sleeping street, Xaldin brushed his hair out off his face. The wind was mild tonight, and the moon shone clearly in the sky. He inhaled deeply, the fresh air cleaning his lungs and giving him new strength. I always have liked it here, he mused. The wind increased in tempo with his mood, and wipped his hair out behind him.
"So, I wonder why thses are called the destiny isles..."
Kicking a small stone down the path, he looked up into the branches of a near by tree and climbed oto a low branch. Relaxing against the trunk, he stretched and gazed out over the sea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:36 pm

"I thought I would find you here, Xaldin." Someone said from the base of the tree. As Xaldin looks down he find Zexion, his arms folded over his chest as he looked up to him, his hair whipping around his face. "What have you been up to these days?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Left_bar_bleue50/50Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Left_bar_bleue30/30Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Staring down at Zexion he sighed. "Hello Zexion." Slipping off the branch and landing silently in a crouch he sat down on the ground, once again leaning on the tree. "Nothing really, just trieing my hand at staying out of trouble for once. You?" Scratching the side of his head, he inhaled the salty sea air again and sighed once more. "Nice night huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Zexion took a deep breath, taking in the sea air. "Yeah, its actually quite calming. Nothing really matters in a sense." Zexion paused and took a seat right next to Xaldin. He looked out to the sea and watched the waves come crashing in on the sandy beach shore. "I was thinking lately." He said finally, breaking the silence that was going on. "I was thinking, why are we taking orders from Xemnas?" He asked, turning his head slowly to face Xaldin, waiting silently for something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:59 pm

Shaking his head and inhaling again he fixed his gaze on the horizon. Mentally forcing the wind to calm down, knowing that it would rise with his anxiety. Closing his eyes and collecting himself, he tried to form his answer in his mind before he put it into words. "Welll..." Pushing her hair out of her face, he glanced up at the sky. "Well, I don't know about you, but he could kick my @$$."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:07 pm

Zexion also breathed in the air, filling his lungs before breathing the sea air out. "I was thinking to over though him." He said as he looked back out to the sea, watching the waves, his voice calm showing he was sure he could toss out Xemnas as if he was nothing. "Then we could have a more laid back master, one who doesn't all much care for Kingdom Hearts as much as he did. Then that way, we are not busting out ass' out for him as we collect hearts."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Noting his confidence he shrugged. "That would be pretty nice, but I don't know, could you manage the job?" Sitting up straighter he craked his neck. Summoning Kamikaze to his hand he pulled out a whetstone and began to hone the blade. One thought kept whirling around in his head, and he decided it was best to speak it. "And why are you telling me? Oh, and I'm not trying to be an idiot and threaten you, I just do this when I'm thinking." while pointing to Kamikaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:31 pm

Zexion looked down and then back up to Xaldin. "I could be better then Xemnas. If I am the new leader I could have the users who want Kingdom hearts to be whole and they are picky about how fast it will be done in collect hearts they they are now. But for users who just want it done when ever, they can be more free with that and not forced to go out when they don't want to." He paused and watched Xaldin's blade. "Your not the first one to know this, I was talking to Roxas about it as well." He said. "Besides, you, Demyx, Axel, and Roxas, and Rixusaku are the only members I will really talk to about this kind of things."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:39 pm

Shaking his head again, he sent his lance away and stood. "Walk with me," he breathed out. Steping off the path he made his way for the beach, pausing while Zexion stood and walked over. "I can't do much, but if you do decide to rebel, you can count me amoung your supporters." Glancing over at Zexion, he shook his head once more. "Ohhh, what are you doing Xaldin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Zexion gave a half smile as he walked along the path with Xaldin. "Well thank you for your support anyway." He said as he looked outward to the path ahead of them. "Well, if I should, I want you to rule next to me. Just be two friends in power then. What do you say?" Zexion asked, hoping to get an answer that he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Stopping on the path he closed his eyes. Oh my. Shuffling his feet he thought for a minute, trieng to come to a decision. "Well. Zexion, if you wanted that, I suppose I could take the position, but I would need to be much more powerfull than what I am now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Zexion stopped a little ahead of Xaldin and turned around to face him, pausing and taking short breaths. "I can take Xemnas' down by myself you know, you wont have to do anything. Just when he is done for I want you to be taking control of the organization with me. Thats all."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:04 pm

"I figured, but what I meant was If I'm not stronger, I may find a dagger between my shoulder blades in a matter of days." Inhaling again he stopped at the shore, the waves laping his boots. "Well, when were you planning to take him out?" Leanign back he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Zexion thought about it, taking in the air of the sea. When he finally came up with the answer he turned to look at Xaldin. He paused for some time then whispered it just loud enough for him to hear him. "Tomorrow." Again he paused but shorter then the first time, "I will over though him tomorrow." He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:18 pm

The task seemed heavier now that he had a date. "Alright, do you plan to have a audience?" Looking at zexion, he summoned all of his blades, and mentally algined them in a row hovering about 3 feet above the ground. Motioning for him to sit, h sat down on the lined up handels and cracked his neck out of habit again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Zexion sat down as well and looked outward to the sea. "No, I think I am just going to kill him and care less who watches. Soon word will get out, mainly by you telling people, and then I will be the leader as I have been the only one to kill him in the first place." He said, going on and on about the plan.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:10 am

Frowning he nodded. "Alright, well dawn is near. Do you plan to do it here, or on some other world?" Shifting his weight he willed his lances to float out over the water, skimming his feet just above the waves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:32 am

"Its going to be where he is, and he is usually at the Alter of Naught." Zexion said as he laid back and looked up to the sky. "I don't know, I will just search for him if he is not there, either way I am going to find him and kill him."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:39 am

Nodding once more he grew silent. "Well, enough of that. You will find him and defeat him, that is established. Now, is there anything else you sought me out for?" Mentally sending his lances back to shore, he hopped of and started to walk along the shore, the lances with Zexion seated on them following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:48 am

"Not really." Zexion said as he rose up and brushed the sand off his cloak. "I just came to spend time with someone and I found you. Thats not a problem is it?" He asked as he fallowed Xaldin down the shore.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:54 am

"No, not at all. Just asking if we had any other pressing information." Shaking his cloak, he inhaled more of the sea air and smirked. "Well Zexion, master of illusions, how fast are you?" Looking down to the beach at a post some 300 yards away, he smiled, an idea of some brief entertainment forming in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:03 am

"Oh I don't know, faster then you." Zexion said smiling. He looked down to the post the few yards away and then to Xaldin, what, are you going to race me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:07 am

"Me? Nope." Glancing behind him at the post he summoned His lances, and picked out Kamikaze, sending the others away. "Well, something like that. I was just wondering if you could outrace one of my lances.. Side by side of course, to eliminate any chance of accidents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:26 am

"Faster then a lance?" Zexion questioned. "Why would you want to know that?" He looked at the lance then down to the post. "I am not going to race a lance, thats just a little weird."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Xaldin

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:40 am

Laughing he dispelled his lance. "I just wanted to see if you would be faster than me if I was riding my lances." Stretching his legs he scratched his chin. "Well, I could race you on foot and probably lose, but what the hell? Want to try?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]   Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Islands-A Test of Will [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next