Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All the advertising done by Xemnas.I

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle

All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty
PostSubject: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:35 pm

I am advertising at the folowing locations:
kingdomhearts.wikia.com
youtube.com
IMVU - Instant messanger
School
Runescape (Mysteriously all the kingdom hearts fans have stopped fishing so I have to go hunt them down)
MSN - Instant messanger

And if I find anywhere else to advertise I'll be advertising there too.

do i get some special award for doing so much advertising? do I get to be a moderator or something? Or maybe Roxas will co-own the World That Never Was with me?

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:40 pm

lol, you're so desperate for the world that never was lol!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:43 pm

Please Roxas...
You don't belong there your not even as true a nobody as the rest of us...
You know where your heart is.... We don't.. You could be whole if you wanted too... We can't... Please show me some compassion and let me co-own the World That Never Was if you won't let me own it..
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:44 pm

i don't know, and it's not just up to me...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:59 pm

Well ask Riku, if it's ok with you its probably ok with him. And he can't compain, he has never been a nobody!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Left_bar_bleue15003/15003All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Left_bar_bleue15000/15000All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:12 pm

We can discuss that matter later.... Anyways back on subject , thanks for advertising Xemnas it has been helping alot and I really appreciate it and you are doing a very well done job.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:23 pm

Someone finally appreciates me for somthing!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:18 am

lol you so silly Xemnas
Back to top Go down
Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:13 am

ill advertise on FFXI
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:56 am

Good, the more advertisments we get up the faster there are more members...

And for some odd reason kingdomhearts.wikia.com will not open in my browser, so if the site is down i have 1 less ad up right now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:38 am

I can get the wikia page XP
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:25 pm

Yeah, I got it again. It was just down for Maintenance =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:50 pm

Okay I guess i will thank you now, thanks for bringing me to this site.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:23 am

You're so very welcome dude!
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Left_bar_bleue400/400All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Left_bar_bleue300/300All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:29 pm

The whole reason I got here is from Kingdom Hearts Wikia. Nice advertisement!
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:15 pm

You're also welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Character sheet
Health:
All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Left_bar_bleue400/400All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Left_bar_bleue300/300All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:33 pm

So your also a member of wikipedia?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:34 pm

yeah my username is Khinc2007
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Left_bar_bleue1000/1000All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Left_bar_bleue900/900All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:42 am

The reason why I got here was in Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:45 am

That's a little weird... Wave
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Left_bar_bleue50/50All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Left_bar_bleue30/30All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:20 pm

im gonna put a link in my youtube page and in my web page (if anybody goes there and decides to watch links x'D).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the advertising done by Xemnas.I   All the advertising done by Xemnas.I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the advertising done by Xemnas.I
Page 1 of 1