Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:14 pm

Xemnas and Cloud were just sitting there, doing nothing.... When all of the sudden over the loudspeaker:

ATTENTION ALL DUELISTS!!! I MEAN ATTENTION ALL BORED PEOPLE!!!! THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS THAT THERE IS A DEAD BODY IN THE SANDLOT! SOMEONE NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE!!

"Cool... Somthing to do!!! Let's go see the dead body!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:21 pm

"I swear I had nothing to do with the body," Zexion said behind Xemnas, "Well I mean, I was there, but I wasn't the one who killed him. I only wanted something to play with and, well things happened and he." Zexion kept studering as he was talking to the Superior. "You have to belive me that I, oh forget it. He was in my way and one thing led to another."
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:34 pm

"Zexion didnt do it...i did..." Roxas said. "I thought it was Xemnas..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:37 pm

"That thing lied to me then!" Zexion said under his breath looking at the floor where Roxas' feet where.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Left_bar_bleue800/800Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Left_bar_bleue500/500Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:37 pm

"R-Roxas...is it true..." Leon said surprised. "Is it true you killed him...?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 7:36 pm

well Roxas, I am assuming you don't care much about the world that never was 'cause your not really trying to catch up to me... And where did cloud go? I thought he was folowing me to the dead body...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 7:38 pm

"I dont know... but I could have sworn I killed that guy. I remember because I was fooling around then I found some person and some things happened than ... Death!"
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Left_bar_bleue400/400Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Left_bar_bleue300/300Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:26 pm

"Roxas, you know the penalty for killing a Organization XIII member." "No Superior, not the banishing penalty! silent
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:27 pm

I don't think it was an organization thirteen member...
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Character sheet
Health:
Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Left_bar_bleue400/400Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Left_bar_bleue300/300Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:39 pm

why do you think that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:40 pm

It takes more then a few attacks to kill us
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Left_bar_bleue900/900Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 7:15 am

"Zexion is right. It takes more tryes to take us down", said a voice.

Larxene appeard and stands next to Zexion.

"Zexion is right!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:35 am

"Now if I wasn't right would words be coming from my mouth?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 am

LOL zexion!!!
You can't be right just because your mouth is open!!!!

Anyways.......

I'm still inflicting the banashment punishment, the only human you people were authorized to kill is Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, and Roxas...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:20 am

And we aren't Organization XIII!!
We are Organization XII!!!

Roxas isn't a member!! He is a traitor!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:20 am

Actually on the topic of traitors that makes us Organization XI, because Axel is a traitor too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:23 am

Zexion gasped then said under his breath, "those penis lickers."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Left_bar_bleue900/900Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:30 am

"That is the reason why Xemnas is called ManSex.",

Larxene said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:32 am

"Oh I see, they wouldn't sleep in bed with him so they are traitors. I get it now." Zexion said smiling to Larxene.
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 6:06 pm

Well thats akward, anyway, who do you think he is? I mean, why would it be this specific person?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure   Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud and Xemnas' Adventure
Page 1 of 1