Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:15 am

If you would like to try a dungeon, please make a new topic saying your name and what dungeon you would like to go to. if you already have a group to go with then just sign up all of there names and wait for approval through an Admin. If you do not have a group then just simply put your name and what classes you are looking for along with general information, what dungeon and how many more people you need. after the spots fill up you may edit your post to sign up everyone after you made a column. everything will look like so.

Name: Riku Deathiga
Class: Priest
Level: 20
Dungeon: The "Secret" Place, Also known as TSP.
Members: I need 4 more members, i need a healing class (Druid,Shaman, or Priest) I need a tank (Warrior, Feral Druid, Protection Pally) and 2 dps (Warlock, Mage, Shaman Enh, Shaman Elemental, Rogue. Hunter)

1.Haydies (Healer)
2.N/A
3. Daimos (DPP) Damage per post.
4.Zexion (DPP) Damage per post.
5.Sora (DPP) Damage per post.

Last edited by &lt;GM&gt;Haydies on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:49 pm

Eh, sure why not, sign me up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:26 pm

o0;
I thought we already were signed up. Daimos, Riku, and I were going to go in a dungeon together.... right?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:56 pm

This isnt open yet until i get all the loot and bosses and everything in. so mods and Admins are the only ones that are allowed to see it Razz and i changed the 3 to 5 people because 3 youc ant really have a well balanced group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:09 pm

Hmmm
Daimos, Riku, Haruko, ... Mitsuki and Tsukiya
XD
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:53 pm

you want to put your own chils lives in changer>?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:57 pm

.. mhm
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:57 pm

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:00 pm

HARU! I refuse! You will NOT put those kids in harm's way! Mad lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:12 pm

oh go look for your father already
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:24 pm

=O

>.< Fine....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:19 pm

I'll join!
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Left_bar_bleue800/800Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Left_bar_bleue500/500Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:11 pm

I'll be a healer XD
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:27 pm

Alright i have the basis of the dungeon ready all the way up to the 1st boss, so lets try it out and see what we think of it and how we can change our battle phases and all that happy stuff Smile between 3 Admins though (except this is a low Instance and is for lower leveled people) we could do it by ourselves our with eachother ..... but i wuld prefer with eachother so we can give feedback and know how we are going to do this.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:31 pm

Eh, sure why not, I'll do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!   Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Sign-ups (BETA) Mods and Admins only!
Page 1 of 1