Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:12 pm

YAY!!!!!! IM THROWING THE MOST GIGANTICAL PARTY FOR ALL THE NEW MODS: TAKESHI!!!!! DAIMOS!!!!!! ZEXION!!!!!! AND KYLE!!!

Everyone come join in the fun!!!

Kairi throws confetti and streamers everywhere.

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:15 pm

wo whoo
extra who
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:16 pm

HEY ZEXION!!!!! CONGRATZ!!!!!!

*huggles*
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Left_bar_bleue800/800GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:16 pm

"YA! Now that I am a mod, I am invincible!"

I then jump off a cliff and get seriously injured.

"Ok, maybe I'm not invincible, but I am still a mod!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Left_bar_bleue15003/15003GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Left_bar_bleue14000/15000GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:17 pm

*Does flips around the room* WHOOOO! I'M A MOD!!! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:17 pm

Possibly?????

What's that susposed to mean?
Back to top Go down

YAY!!!!!! CONGRATZ TAKESHI!!!!!!!

*gives Takeshi a huge gallon of ice cream and 17 salted pretzles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:18 pm

OOPSIE!!! SORRY KYLE!!!! ILL CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW!!! OH AND CONGRATZ KYLE AND DAIMOS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:18 pm

Takeshi wrote:
"YA! Now that I am a mod, I am invincible!"

Let's see how invincible you are.

Kyle throws boulder at takeshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:19 pm

Kyle!!! Its a party!!! Not a throwing boulders contest thing!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:19 pm

The boulder turns out to be a pinata and candy starts flying everywhere.

"Lol, you fell for that?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Left_bar_bleue800/800GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

"YA!"

I then give Kairi 1,000,000,000,000 (1 trillion) munny and boxes of Milk Duds.

"My boss gave me a bonus for being a good employee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:20 pm

Its not that great. Its not like its a title the admin slaps on you so people will respect you more. You have a job you have to fulfill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:20 pm

Wow....thanks Takeshi!!! Lol!!!

GRRRRRRRRR......CANT YOU BE HAPPY ABOUT ANYTHING ZEXION?????????????

I think I'm the most happy out of everyone cuz neither you nor Kyle will leave now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:21 pm

"But still. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!" I said just to annoy Zexion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:22 pm

Zexion wasn't gonna leave, I was.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:22 pm

"Hey, I'm happier that Zexion isn't going to change characters more than you are Kairi."
Back to top Go down

Well, he was going to get a new character, and that would be bad.

PS - I TOLD YOU I WAS IN THE 400'S TAKESHI!!!!!!!

I feel so unimportant now...... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:23 pm

"HAHA! Now that I'm a mod, I will be posting 10x more than you will ever be posting geek "
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:24 pm

"AND," I added, "I'm still able to kill you if you didn't have any help Kairi tongue ."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Left_bar_bleue15003/15003GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Left_bar_bleue14000/15000GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:24 pm

I know, I did most of the work on that other site, so I know all about it
Back to top Go down

You wouldn't dare.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:25 pm

Yeah, he wouldn't because I am back and badder then ever.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:26 pm

"Sure Kyle geek "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:27 pm

"Besides, Daimos would always protect me from you. Wouldn't you Daimos?"

.....You would Kyle?....

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next