Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:27 pm

I dare you to try. She may not like me anymore but I will protect her with my life
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:27 pm

You bet, Kai bear! and by the way, Im stronger than both of you cuz i can dual wield! MUAHAHHAHA! Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:29 pm

"Its only a matter of time before I will be able to dualwield"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:29 pm

Technically I can dual wield
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:31 pm

Feh, but I can now, so HA! *takes out Bane of Thanatos and Glow of Ouronos* Who wants some? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:31 pm

"But you can't use dualwield against us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:32 pm

I can beat you all, and sure, my new character is going to be one of kairi's best friends so I will protect her as of right now till I get my new person, but I will also take care of kairi, so NEAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:33 pm

Yay Very Happy I'm loved... I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:35 pm

*sigh*

"You know, if your post count resets, your apprentice will be able to kill you just like you did me when I was fighting Kyle. Remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:35 pm

1 sec i don't even have my character sheet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:37 pm

I feel nooby now
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:40 pm

GRRRR You movin' in on my girl, Zexion? THAT'S IT! You....me...DANCE OFF! lol!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:41 pm

"What the..."

I looked at Daimos.

"This should be interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:43 pm

I get the front row seat!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:47 pm

my post count wont reset, I will just have to disregard everything Zexion made and then I will just be known as _______. nobody fill that in >.<
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:49 pm

HA! You forfeit, I win! WHOOO! cheers
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:50 pm

"But what was the prize? Kairi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:52 pm

"NEVER!!!!! DANCE OFF!" Zexion starts to dance a bit, like you would do at a rave, with... TECHNO MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:53 pm

ooc: Nice O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:55 pm

Kyle break dances
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:55 pm

*starts breakdancing then does a headspin and hops up while crossing his arms* Beat that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Kyle does the same as Daimos but he does it better and he does it to....

ROCK MUSIC!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:57 pm

"Then go for it." The song changed to rock and everyone in the show down starts to freestyle break-dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:57 pm

GOOD NIGHT
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:58 pm

"Can I take Kyle's place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next