Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:22 pm

*sigh*

"Being your exapprentice doesn't really change the fact that you would not hesitate to kill me does it?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:22 pm

Kairi giggles. She kisses Daimos back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:24 pm

"Well, I did teach you to be out here yourself. I protected you, now you protect yourself." Zexion sighed and smiled to Takeshi. "Even if that means from me."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:27 pm

"I can't defend from you!"

I look at Zexion.

"You will never change will you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:30 pm

"I don't know. I feel like my journey is just about to start. You do know I will leave you soon. Then you have to protect yourself without me helping you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:08 am

Everyone line up to beat takeshi!
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:49 pm

oh, well, guess I'm not good enough to be a mod. Ven sits down in a corner and puts his head in his hands
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:32 am

I know why ven wasn't picked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:15 am

Enlighten us.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:24 pm

why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4