Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:00 pm

*does an unbeatable breakdance move and goes to a handstand* HA!
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:00 pm

Um how do you be a new mod and can I be one please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:04 pm

"Whatever"

I took out a cd player and started doing unbeatable break-dance moves to Sanctuary from Kingdom Hearts II.

"I get lots of extra credit for that."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:04 pm

I think there is all the mods that can be now
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:05 pm

Okay but how come takeshi is a mod?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:05 pm

Takeshi wrote:
"Whatever"

I took out a cd player and started doing unbeatable break-dance moves to Sanctuary from Kingdom Hearts II.

"I get lots of extra credit for that."
"Oh yeah?" Zexion takes the CD player and puts in a new disk. It starts to play Sanctuary ~Rock Version~ and he break dances to that. "UH! more extra points."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:06 pm

Ven wrote:
Okay but how come takeshi is a mod?
no clue...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:06 pm

ARE YOU GUYS USING ME AS SOME SORT OF TROPHY?????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:09 pm

ooc: I asked when the time was right (when there was only one mod) XP

ic:

"Well, get a load of this."

I danced to one winged angle from kh1 alternative remix version. I was break-dancing while singing the song perfectly.

"Beat that."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:09 pm

"Um, ya. But I plan to melt the trophy into a toilet seat if I win."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:10 pm

there is no rock version there is only Sanctuary~Opening Theme~ and Sanctuary~After The Battle~

I asked but why me not a mod?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:10 pm

o_O
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

*shrugs* Eh, I'm done.

Kairi's not a trophy, so I'm not gonna do a dance off with her at stake....besides, we have a date to finish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:12 pm

I'm not at stake.....I dont care who wins, I'm still your Kai bear
Kairi huggles Daimos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:12 pm

I think I quit when I had the "o_O" face up
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:13 pm

"I seriously plan to turn you into a toilet seat if I win Kairi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:14 pm

But then you wont get your ice cream or pretzles!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:15 pm

"Fine, I won't then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:15 pm

"Hey, Takeshi. want to battle? If i win, you have to leave kairi alone. if you win, you have to go through Daimos to see if you get kairi as a seat." Zexion said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:16 pm

That would be kinda funny. Iif he loses we can turn him into a toilet seat
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:17 pm

"If you are talking about a fight where we use weapons, no thanks. I really don't need to win a contest to be with Kairi Wink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:19 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:19 pm

"What? Oh I was planing on over-killing you with my fist hit... Dramatic don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:21 pm

Zexion I'm scared!!! Hide me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:21 pm

*kisses Kairi* I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!   GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GIANT PARTY FOR THE NEW MODS!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next