Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i pretend i feel happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Number of posts : 49
Class : student/ Piano
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue50/50i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue30/30i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

i pretend i feel happy Empty
PostSubject: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:24 pm

Lapis then fell from the hole that appeared in the sky and landed on the ground like someone who fell out of bed smacking into the ground with a thud. her bag of things, such as a spare of clothes, her Diary and some food, sprawed across the ground. she got up and scrambbed to pick everything up in a rush and left her diary out on the ground. she then looked at the castle and then started to walk into it's heavy doors.

a girl walked up as she walked inside and picked up her diary. her appearance was just like Lapis. but she seemed to have cold fetures on her face. an Icy beauty that Lapis did have but never expressed in the same way. the girl thumbed through tha pages and stopped at the word "nobody". the girl then lightly giggled and held the notebook to her side and started to walk away before she vanished into shadow.

Lapis peaked around corners and walked forward till she felt like she was being watched.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dianthis
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue400/400i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue300/300i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:41 pm

Terra was in the deep depths of the castle abd sensed someone within the walls of the castle. Terra turned arounded and headed back towards the scense.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue50/50i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue30/30i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:21 pm

Lapis turned and made her Scythe appear. she pointed it dead at Terra. she looked at this person infront of her in question. not only was she not only another person her but she seemed more normel that most of the people she had run into. she took a breathe

" who are you?" she said in a quiet tone kind of shacken by the hugeness and the cold that ran thourgh the castle. " is there anyone else here?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue400/400i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue300/300i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:49 pm

ooc: i'm a guy XD

ic: Terra looked at the girl infront of him. "What do you plan on doing with that? Are you that dark force I've been sensing in this castle?", Terra says taking out his keyblade and holding it straight at her. "If so surrender." Terra then senses the darkness move in another direction even though the girl he was confronting was still. "It's not her.", Terra says withdrawing his keyblade. "My name is Terra. I mean you no harm."
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:35 pm

OOC XD sorry lmao ANYWAY

" oh, im sorry" she made it vanish, " im looking for someone... but i couldn't find him in the radiant garden like someone told me, i guess it was just a rumor. im looking for Merlin, i've spent 3 years looking for him..." she looked at him and her violet eyes flashed red for only a moment. " Darkness? here too?" an evil grin grew over Lapis's face. Eve was trying to shine through, but wasn't working. she returned to her iniccent afraid smile. "is there anyone else here?" she said in a reluctant tone. she then started to walk toward him.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:22 pm

Terra was still sensing the darkness. "You tell me."
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:36 pm

" i really don't...." she cut off. Lapis felt strange. ever sence the eclipse, her health started to dissapated and wither. slowly but surely she knew she was dying. she then looked up at him. her eyes red.

" no... i don't know anything," Eve cackled inside " well im going to look around for a short time, excuse me" she said fermly walk straight past him and into a door theat lead to what seemed to be a bedroom.

"fool" Eve said before she started to giggle. " the Twilight will spread here too if i could just..." she fell to he ground. Lapis started cough. she fell on the bed. alseep.

The Lazulite came to her dreams again. she tossed and turned in her sleep.

in the mean time, the Lapis look alike, clad intierly in white. waltz into the castle in with such grace it would make a ballerina look pitiful. she tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. she assended the stairs. she looked around the corner and saw Terra she shot back around and cursed. she then dicided to take another way
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:44 pm

Terra heard a noise come from behind him but he paid no attention to it. He walked towards Lapis's direction to find her tossing and turning on the bed. Terra ran to her to wake her. "Hey?! Hey?! Are you all right?!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue1100/1100i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue1000/1000i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:22 pm

Nero was thrown against a wall out of nowhere and bounced off of it. He lay there trembling, but then got up. "Heh, is that all you-"{ He noticed Lapis unconcious and saw Terra. "Terra, what happened!? Is she alright!?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Terra turned to Nero. "What happen?!", Terra said looking at Nero with angered curiosity. "She was fine earlier."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue1100/1100i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
i pretend i feel happy Left_bar_bleue1000/1000i pretend i feel happy Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:13 pm

Nero ran to them and behind him was a large dog-like demon. "Ill save her, deal with him!" Nero took off with Lapis in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:01 pm

Lapis opened her eyes. they flickered red for nearly a second. " where am i? Hey wait a minute, PUT ME DOWN!!!! AHHH HELP!!!!, MELLESTER!!!!" she screamed she held up her hand and her Scythe and Gauntlet appeared in her hands. she started to try and swing her scythe around to get free. nearly cutting off his face she swung the scythe a little close for comfert. the Scythe dissappeared, Lapis looked everywhere and started to look for it to see if she dropped it.

" put that girl down..." said the Lapis look alike " she's mine...," she walked out from behind a piller with an identical Scythe in hand. " who are you?..." Lapis said in aww of this person before them.

" I am Lazulite...... Daughter to an aristacrate of Twilight Town...."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:52 pm

Terra cut the demon in half after a couple of swings then he remembered Lapis. "Crap! I better find her..she's close to that dark aura."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:03 pm

Nero has a shocked look on his face. "Who...are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:44 am

" now, give that girl to me and i will spare you..." said Lazulite. her icy features on her identical face were intmadating. her clothes were nearly that of Lapis's only slightly different.

" why should he?" Lapis said a little wurried if we would comply or not. she looked up at him and was close to nearly fainting because of his face. he looked like he was afraid. or shocked. she couldn't tell.

" because you mine" Lazulite said in a teasingly cold tone. her cyrstaline Violet eyes glistened in the light from thw windows.

" why?"

" your a nobody"

" i am a person, i am not some"

" no, i don't think you understand me. you'r my nobody"

Lapis was in complete shock. she didn't think that she was her nobody. she couldn't beleive it. she didn't want to. Lapis started to let tears well up in her eyes. she didn't know what to do.yet at the same time, she knew this all along. she was her own person. her own. she didn't want to just dissappear. from all of her research. that is what would happen to them if they were completed.

" now, if your quite finished, i would like you to come with me, you fake" Lazulite said in her bell tone voice of frost.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:10 pm

Terra teleported behind the dark figure, "I'm sorry but she won't be going with anyone." Terra then attempted to slash the dark figure, "You guys run! Itll hold her off!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:43 pm

Nero nodded and grabbed Lapis. "Cmon, lets go!" He ran off with Lapis
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:22 am

Lapis felt empty inside while they were running away forom the heated battale between Lazulite and Terra. she couldn't even think about how she could walk, because he was stil carrying her. even if he told her to she would just thump to the ground in the feta; position in a hystrical crying fit. Even if she wasn't real, that's how she always felt. that's how she always thought she felt. she was just a lie. everything and everyone about her.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:07 am

Terra began fighting the dark entity but this was not like any foe Terra has ever faced. Terra was begining to be over powered. "This is imposibile.", Terra said on one knee. The girl started laughing, "You thought you could defend her? You thought you can keep her away from?" The dark figure was walking up to Terra but she suddenly stopped in her tracks when she saw Terra's face. His eyes suddenly turned black and yellow, while half of his face was turning white with red stripes, "Get back!", said Terra warning the girl and standing..suddenly his arms dropped and a big grin grew on his face."HAHAHA!! HERE WE GO!" yelled Terra's inner evil. "THIS IS GOING TO BE SWEET! I WONDER HOW YOU SCREAM! IT MUST BE TERRIFYING!! HAHAHAHA!!" Hollow Terra began moving towards the girl so fast she was still looking at where he was standing. Then Terra cut her shoulder before moving in front of her and kicking her in the stomach. "Wh-What are you? A heartless? A nobody?" "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE HELL I AM!!", He screamed before running aat her with great speed but suddenly his face and eyes returned to normal as Terra dropped to the floor. Terra slowly got back up and saw that the girl was gone, "Crap HE came out again!", Terra said running after Lapis and Nero, "He's starting to get out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:42 pm

Lapis closed her eyes and begian to cry. all of a sudden she glowed Purple and an Outburst of Magical energy eurpted from her. Eve

She landed on the ground and looked up. here eyes, had become, a shining Amythest. her expression blank. black Electricity rolled off of her like water.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:25 am

Terrra saw Lapis and ran towards her, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Terra then relized her expression changed, it wasn't as warm as before. "Somethings wrong."
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:38 pm

she sat up like she was about to do a push up and then she started to glow. black shadow grew across her skin. Lazulit started to run up. horror grew across her face. " who gcould it have spread this fast?!" she started to run up closer but then an outburst shot from her and she stood up. she twitched slightly and looked dead in her eyes. she put her arm up like she going to defend herself , then a purple ball appeared at the top. she moved her arm to her back and twirled so she looked as though she was about to snap her back. the ball levataed above her. she then shot her arms infront of her.

" DEADLY SCREAM!!!!" she screamed as she lauch the attack. the darkness was almost completely ingulfing her.

(( i sent a spell ^^ i forgot how to take away from my health and Magic XD))
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:42 am

Terra put his arms up to block all the energy coming from the spell. "What the heck is going on?", Terra took out his keyblade. "I have no choice..GETSUGA!" A black and blue slash came hurling through the smoke and hit whoever was in the way, the attack also cleared the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:04 am

when the smoke cleared Lapis stoad there for a mometn then twitched like a broken doll. she started to walked toward him with a blank expression on her face. shhe stopped once more. then started to laugh. a laugh only by that of an evil sinister person. Eve and Lapis, were showing what would happen if they compined in strength. even if it was un willing the power lvls become massive.

she held her hand up. a white alchemy circle appeared appove her and what looked like lacy bands of magic writting shot out of it and then started to wrap around 2 balls of light. she spoke as if 2 people were using her body.

" Alice!, i summon the grand purity of Eternal Dawn!"
"Holly!, i summon the Onvoid of the Never ending Dusk!"

the balls of light glowed then blew up like glass, revialing 2 girls. they looked exactly the same, but one of them had wavy hair and different clothes. they both resembled peices of the sky from a strait look into the purest twilight. she pointed at Terra.

on of them put her hands to her mouth in shock. the other just looked surprised. they spoke in a language that isn't undrstandable then sighed. they then charged with one using light beams and the other using dark ones
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:18 pm

Terra held his keyblade as his eyes were slowly turning black and yellow again, "No if I turn into him again I'll.." Then Terra sighed, "I'm sorry.." Terra arms dropped again as he stood. "He always thinks he can do it on his own..foolish boy.", suddenly Terra's keyblade was becoming black and glowing with a red aura. His cloths appeared as if a shadow was consuming them leaving a long black coat with black boots. A mask was forming on his face as red marks formed on it. His mouth was forming into a sinister grin, "When will he learn..I'M HIS STRENGTH!! NO ONE CAN BEAT US IF I'M IN CONTROL!!" He turned to face the new foes as hhe raced his keyblade and teleported behind the two. "GETSUGA!!" A big black with red outlined blast was whirling towards the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i pretend i feel happy   i pretend i feel happy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i pretend i feel happy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next